Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
You will be ok with washing them at 40 and recommend that you dont do them on a very long wash. Take them off the cushions and close the zips before washing.

Also line dry them rather than putting them in the tumble dryer unless there is the symbol that says you can put them in the dryer.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Does it give you a choice of Dry Cleaning them, if it does may be worth it, I would make sure you tell them you want them spot cleaned. If you prefer washing and the instructions say 40 I would put some vanish stain seeker in with the wash.

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
We did ours recently, on a cool wash and then line-dried- came up great. Then wifey decided that the seat covers needed doing too, so took them off the foams, but couldent get them in the washer! I rang the manufacturers of the upholstery and was told to dry clean only. T ook them to local dry cleaners who saids that they should wash OK so we had them done. turned out brilliant and look so much better now.
Hope this helps, Cheers, Dave:thumb:

kennygd

Free Member
Dec 1, 2009
Anywhere in the UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Starting out fulltiming
I put the cushions complete with covers in the wahing machine on 40degrees, no problems so far.
Kennygd

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
ours didn't have a label on but looked as if they'd wash OK so took a chance, low temp & short wash - came up really well. Bit of a wrestling match to get them back on though:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back