• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Dethleffs Esprit Comfort 7150EB A-class (1 Viewer)

Jonny5

Free Member
Apr 9, 2018
Funster No
We are selling our 2014 Dethleffs Esprit Comfort 7150EB (high bed) due to the fact we are expecting our third child and its only got x4 factory fitted 3 point seatbelts.
I have not had a chance to valet, detail and photograph the van yet but will add pictures to the thread once I have. I just thought I would give other funsters the first chance of it. It is a 4 birth with fixed rear single beds, large heated garage, drop down bed at the front and a proper twin floor that runs the whole length of the vehicle.

3.0l 180bhp fiat engine with around 12,000 miles
Auto gearbox
Leather upholstry
2 sets of fitted carpets (1 still new from factory)
Alloy wheels
Fiamma awning with privacy room
Gaslow system
X2 brand new 100AH Yuassa leisure batteries
800w victron inverter
Nespresso machine
Winter screen cover
X2 alko rear steadies
100w solar panel
Sat self seeking satelite system
Cello tv/dvd system
External gas point
External mixer shower point
Silver external colour upgrade
Reverse / rear view camera (twin angle lens)
Thatcham cat 1 Growler Strikeback alarm system

It is RHD and UK spec. Until late 2020 it will still be covered by dethleffs water ingress warranty and has a full service history and will be sold with a new habitation service. Everything works exactly as it should and as I own a VW conversion company I will happilly allow the new owner to browse all our trade catalogues and order up any accessories they want at trade prices.

We are not in a rush to sell as our baby is not due until mid August. We will be buying a Burstner Argos (2013 or newer mileage under 25000) so if you have an Argos and your looking to downsize......

OP
OP
J

Jonny5

Free Member
Apr 9, 2018
Funster No
20181021_082027.jpg

I will post more pics as soon as I have had a chance too but here is the only one on my mobile currently of the van parked up in Brekon enjoying a nice morning view of the river.

mfw

Banned
Sep 16, 2017
Worthing
Funster No
The person has a vw conversion business so price may or may not have vat to go on at the end

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Good luck with the sale..... where is that aire?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
J

Jonny5

Free Member
Apr 9, 2018
Funster No
just went live on ebay

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
Forgot to say, great informative advert, I wish more were as good as yours.
In maybe two years I hope to be in the market for such a van, but for now I'll just have to drool over the photos.
Good luck with the sale.

Jul 4, 2013
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
IH 600RD
Exp
Since 2017
Nice van but anyone looking at your Ebay feedback might be put off by the fact that 3 of the last 4 were negative with one mentioning police being involved . I'm sure there is another side to the negative feedback .

OP
OP
J

Jonny5

Free Member
Apr 9, 2018
Funster No
Nice van but anyone looking at your Ebay feedback might be put off by the fact that 3 of the last 4 were negative with one mentioning police being involved . I'm sure there is another side to the negative feedback .

Yep unfortunately I was tardy in shipping some small items that were continuously running. Police were never involved in that one. The customer had a refund then still persued me for the item ???

OP
OP
J

Jonny5

Free Member
Apr 9, 2018
Funster No
Nice van. What's the payload with it being only 3750kg?

Dethleffs spec says 538kg but with the awning, self seeking satelite, tv and solar probably around 450kg

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Absolutely stunning - just bought a new van, what a shame as this would definitely have been on our list for sure.
Good luck with the sale - you may be gutted after selling...... Been there!

Regards

Trikeman.;)

OP
OP
J

Jonny5

Free Member
Apr 9, 2018
Funster No
Absolutely stunning - just bought a new van, what a shame as this would definitely have been on our list for sure.
Good luck with the sale - you may be gutted after selling...... Been there!

Regards

Trikeman.;)

Im gutted to be selling now but the baby is on its way so come August it wont be big enough for our familly.

OP
OP
J

Jonny5

Free Member
Apr 9, 2018
Funster No
Taken a deposit on it to hold it until tomorrow whilst the buyers try to secure the finances required to complete the purchase.

OP
OP
J

Jonny5

Free Member
Apr 9, 2018
Funster No
Sadly the they are struggling to raise the funds to buy our van so its back up on ebay again.

Fireyorks

Free Member
Sep 6, 2017
Funster No
Sadly the they are struggling to raise the funds to buy our van so its back up on ebay again.

Just viewed the 80 pictures on Dropbox, stunning.
If I had the £66K and not my £50k budget you would have a sale.
Am certain it will sell.

OP
OP
J

Jonny5

Free Member
Apr 9, 2018
Funster No
Just viewed the 80 pictures on Dropbox, stunning.
If I had the £66K and not my £50k budget you would have a sale.
Am certain it will sell.

Thanks I am really torn as I hope so too but we have no choice but we are absolutely gutted to be selling it.

OP
OP
J

Jonny5

Free Member
Apr 9, 2018
Funster No
Superbly written ebay ad. Well done and good luck with the sale. (y)

Thankyou so much. I have found it so frustrating trying to pin down the exact spec of Motorhomes from dealers during the hunt for our new van so tried really hard to include everything I possible could and link as many details as possible. obviously I want people to know that we have had top quality components installed in the van for example rather than some cheap 2500w Chinese re-branded inverter (that sounds good because the wattage figure is highter) we have installed an 800w Vicron pure sine-wave inverter that is of top quality and far more efficient etc etc.
I really hope people take the time to brownse the dropbox and check out the links if they are interested.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back