Continental Driving (1 Viewer)

M

mrtiddler

Deleted User
Having experienced the direct results of someone driving on the left side in error I have bought a sticker that is transparent and sticks on the inside of your screen to remind you to keep to the correct side of the road. And it is reversable for when you return to the UK. It costs under £4 from Travel Spot.
Safe Driving

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Having experienced the direct results of someone driving on the left side in error I have bought a sticker that is transparent and sticks on the inside of your screen to remind you to keep to the correct side of the road. And it is reversable for when you return to the UK. It costs under £4 from Travel Spot.
Safe Driving

Ive got one very similar to that, its called the wife !!!:ROFLMAO:

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Safe Driving

Why not just reverse your motorhomefun sticker, it won't matter if it's unside down abroad. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back