Classified ads on here (1 Viewer)

Judith Cockayne

Free Member
Nov 19, 2017
Funster No
Hello everyone, I have recently paid my subscription, and want to look for a motorhome in the classified ads. When I click on the ad it doesn't open, what am I doing wrong please?

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Do you have any anti virus software, maybe its blocking it if the thread has pictures ??
Otherwise it all seems to be working fine here and your subscription show you as a full member, plus your posting so all that checks out..
I have had some issues on other sites where i could not open using Chrome as a browser but when i tried Internet explorer it opened fine. So maybe something like that ?

Upvote 0

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Hello everyone, I have recently paid my subscription, and want to look for a motorhome in the classified ads. When I click on the ad it doesn't open, what am I doing wrong please?
It may take the system an hour or so to recognise you have now joined. Try again later. :)

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Judith Cockayne

Judith Cockayne

Free Member
Nov 19, 2017
Funster No
I joined about 4 days ago now. I am using an Android and Google, would that be causing a problem? I'm not exactly a wizard on this technology.

Upvote 0

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Judith,

Sounds like you have a corrupt cookie try this

1 Make sure all browser tabs are closed apart from Fun's
2 Log out of Fun
3 Clear Cache and Cookies (see here if you don't know how)
4 Log back in to Fun, check the stay logged in box

That should sort it (y)

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Judith Cockayne

Judith Cockayne

Free Member
Nov 19, 2017
Funster No
Thanks for the advice Jim, I have cleared the cache, tried using IE as my browser, but still not able to open classified ads.

I use the free Kaspersky anti virus that came with my banking app.
I'll try on my laptop and see if that works.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
I used to blame things like that on being blonde but I’m going grey and it still happens:giggler:
Oh and :pink: to you

Upvote 0

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
For goodness sake! I am only clicking on the wrong part of the advert! Good grief I can't believe I could be so stupid!!!

Thanks for all your help everyone. If we ever meet up you can laugh at me!!

Sounds like you should fit in quite well on this forum then (y), by the way welcome aboard. :clap2:

Upvote 0

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
For goodness sake! I am only clicking on the wrong part of the advert! Good grief I can't believe I could be so stupid!!!

Thanks for all your help everyone. If we ever meet up you can laugh at me!!
You're gonna fit in here perfectly (y) ... even our beloved leader gets things wrong occasionally ... just look at his 'Porridge' thread ... or should I say 'chain' :D!

Upvote 0
Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
@Judith Cockayne
animated WelcomeGroupSmiley.gif

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Judith Cockayne

Judith Cockayne

Free Member
Nov 19, 2017
Funster No
We are looking for an older van, reliable, no damp, not too big, but cheap of course.

We have had 2 vans in the past, one small old Hymer and a modern large Rollerteam. On balance the Hymer was better but didn't tick all our boxes at the time. The modern van was very plastic and quite fragile really, but easy to drive and internally a great layout.

We have just come back from a 5 year adventure in Hungary and want to some exploring in the UK and have some at the shows. We used to work them (Brian was the rug man that made carpet sets from Axminster carpet) and always enjoyed them, so we would like to go as punters now.

Upvote 0
Sep 14, 2017
The Fens
Funster No
MH
Ford Duetto, 1995
Exp
:hiya2:

Try the Classic Hymer FB page, they have the Hymermarket FB page too lots of classics on there for sale , good luck

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back