Apr

Chester Food and Drink Festival 2022 (5 Viewers)

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Everyone who has offered help,
I'm certainly going to need it, just had a message from Red he is in hospital for checks again getting his broken bits checked out he certainly won't be moving far so I
think it's going to be a matter of all mucking in, which I know our Funsters are great at.

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
For those who don't want to be incognito on the rally, you can download a sign for your window here:

Go on - be loud and proud 😀

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 20, 2022
Stoke-on-Trent, UK
Funster No
MH
Kon tiki 599 sport
Exp
Im a newbie
You might just sopt us .
20220330_102323.jpg

Dec 20, 2021
Nottingham, UK
Funster No
MH
Toyota Hiace
As a newbie (and solo as it happens...) will Camperfest allocate MHF an area for all our vehicles to be parked together and also allocate the correct number of EHUs as per our bookings direct with them (and then notified to Red)...? As I assume there will be of course non MHF persons also rocking up at the same time (how dare they! ::bigsmile:).

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Van42
Yes Motorhome Fun has its own area and a marquee for its own use.

At the moment. EHU it is not known exactly as we did not have as many ehu as normal so not sure is the only answer I can give.

Yes there will be lots of other clubs at Camperfest they have their own area.

At Chester we always have a area for our solo members
Non Electric where anyone solo is welcome to park together, one of our Marshall will direct you.

Any other questions just ask.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
BACON ROLLS FRIDAY
PLEASE READ.

As you know we were planning to do bacon rolls on Friday Morning, unfortunately with Red having his accident I have had a chat with Jim & shazanddave and getting enough cookers, gas cylinders hygiene products 200 Rolls & Bacon plus working to strict hygiene standards it is a bit overwhelming so instead
On Friday we will have a meet and greet get together where you bring your own cup of tea/coffee etc and we will put out a selection of cakes and biscuits we can still have a get together before the Food Festival opens but a lot less stress
I hope no one minds..

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Following on from my above post, if any of our Funsters would like to bring along a cake home made or bought for the coffee morning table it would be much appreciated, if you could indicate on the thread it will help me with numbers.
Thank you. 🙂

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Following on from my above post, if any of our Funsters would like to bring along a cake home made or bought for the coffee morning table it would be much appreciated, if you could indicate on the thread it will help me with numbers.
Thank you. 🙂
Happy to bring a fruit loaf/cake for the table. Do you need a list of ingredients for allergies, it wont be dairy free vegan or gluten free. Son is coming this weekend hopefully so will ask his advice on a vegan cake.

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
scotzsue thanks Sue , we will have a separate table if anyone wants Vegan and put the other cakes and biscuits on the other tables, we will try and keep it as simple as possible
Your Cake will be appreciated.

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi
Add me to list will arrive Thurs,
Thanks
Tintin08
Roy
You are added at No 103
Please remember your number.
Keep a eye on this thread for any updates. (y)

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
As by now most will have seen due to Reds accident and the only thing that matters is he gets better, I will give a update on a separate post,
We are now looking for, if at all possible

If anyone has a full 13k Gas cylinder we can borrow we will of course pay for a full Gas this is to heat the Marquee,. We need 2 of them. So if anyone can lend them for the weekend that would be a real help.

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
A update on RED
As many of you are aware by now our Rally Officer for the weekend Reframe has had a Motorbike accident at first it was thought to be a swollen head. 4 Broken Ribs and his arm badly cut, but it has got worse he. Is at the moment waiting for a. CTscan on Monday hopefully ,
it has now been found after further x-rays Reds Discription
His Shoulder bone is no longer connected to his arm bone his collar bone is connected to nothing and he is black blue and green,. After the CT Scan they will probably be fitting him in metal work . He is as you can imagine quite drugged up so the very last thing I we want is for him to worry about the rally, which he is.
Hence all the things that Red had in hand is now not reasonable to even think of, hence my requests for help in different ways and my thanks to everyone who has offered help I am really grateful.
Carol.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2019
Stourbridge
Funster No
MH
Le Voyageur LVX855 A
Exp
Since 2001
So sorry to hear the news, fingers crossed that he makes a full recovery.
We will bring a home-made fruit cake.

Jan 26, 2017
Mid Suffolk.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Inca
Exp
Eight Years and 28,000 Miles.
Hence all the things that Red had in hand is now not reasonable to even think of
Oh gosh.. Hope he has a good recovery, it sounds awful.. what will happen about the French meal thingy, was Red organising this Carol?

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Oh gosh.. Hope he has a good recovery, it sounds awful.. what will happen about the French meal thingy, was Red organising this Carol?
I would imagine it will go ahead I will ask him and get back to you over the next few days, thank you for mentioning it I had forgotten about that .

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
So cliffhanger
You have finally admitted on this forum you are the one ,and you always blame it on the WELSH HOOLIGANS now the cats out of the bag 🎒 funsters please note this trouble maker see you soooooooon cliff
This can’t be true because we ain’t got a badge or T shirt to prove it … :rofl:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back