• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Chenille type flyscreen/door curtain (1 Viewer)

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
This is a grey/white chenille type flyscreen.
Works great and has the advantage that you can go through it with a glass of wine or beer in both of your hands!
Also no risk of not realising that the sliding flyscreen is closed and walking into it!
2000mm high x 600mm wide.
Length easily shortened if needed
Easy to install - 2 hooks or double sided tape.
£12 + £6 courier delivery

IMG_4003.JPG

Nov 1, 2015
Norwich
Funster No
MH
RAPIDO 686F
Exp
Great bit of kit, fully agree about drinks being easily taken through. Had a fly screen slider type, never liked it and with the dreddie type they keep the warm in allowing door open more often this time of year.
Ray

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
I'd love one of these..Anyone know where to buy from?

Nov 1, 2015
Norwich
Funster No
MH
RAPIDO 686F
Exp
I'd love one of these..Anyone know where to buy from?
Wish I could remember but I just goggled it and pick one which was right width the cut down on height and burnt off to seal. I think it was approximately £19 last year. Fitted first with Velcro but keeled coming off in heat so two screw and the hooks provided did the trick. Well worth buying and we just hook back sometimes with bungee thing. Hope that helps.
Ray
Just remembered someone bought one at a warners meet so they should be available there.
Ray

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back