LIFE MEMBER
Jan 8, 2014
Barnsley, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Since 2012
Just a quick post for all who know me and the health issues I’ve been having since the start of 2022, the open heart surgery for a new valve fitting and the quad bypass, went well and recovery is great, feel like a new man. The cancer they found during my heart surgery, was my biggest worry but after 2 operations on my bladder I got the call yesterday from my consultant that they got it all out and I’m now cancer free. Hope I don’t get run over by a bus in the next few weeks. Espania here we come.

Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
Just a quick post for all who know me and the health issues I’ve been having since the start of 2022, the open heart surgery for a new valve fitting and the quad bypass, went well and recovery is great, feel like a new man. The cancer they found during my heart surgery, was my biggest worry but after 2 operations on my bladder I got the call yesterday from my consultant that they got it all out and I’m now cancer free. Hope I don’t get run over by a bus in the next few weeks. Espania here we come.
Fantastic news, did you get to ring the bell ? 👏👏👏👏

Oct 10, 2019
South West
Funster No
MH
Globe car
Exp
Since 2009
Great Xmas present.

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
That’s the news you need to make your day 👍
Great news for you and your family

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
Well I don't know you personally of course but let me say what a treat it is to see a happy and positive piece of news like this. Happy Christmas and New Year and Many more of them. :giggle:

TheHat

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2012
thurrock
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2012
Great news :drink: hopefully see you Spain way soon.Happy Christmas & a very Merry New Year

Aug 22, 2007
essex
Funster No
MH
2017 sunlight t69s euro6
Exp
since 1999
That is one massive Christmas present happy for you

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
Really pleased for you. (y) Enjoy life.

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Really pleased to read that Graham. Hope you all have a great Spanish trip without incident this time!

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Such good news congratulations safe healthy and happy travels

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
Fantastic news Graham, Arena Blanca is going to be bursting at the seams with Funsters. Have a brilliant time both, you deserve it.
Cheers
Ed & Shirley

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Well done Graham & Lynn, you’ve remained positive throughout the ordeal, and you’ve now got the greatest glad tidings. See you soon.
👍🎸🥂

Ken & Lynda

OP
OP
Ukbandit

Ukbandit

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 8, 2014
Barnsley, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Since 2012
Really pleased to read that Graham. Hope you all have a great Spanish trip without incident this time!
Yes Dawn what a trip that last one turned out to be, it’s like I’ve just woke from a year long nightmare. Merry Xmas 🎄

OP
OP
Ukbandit

Ukbandit

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 8, 2014
Barnsley, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Since 2012
Well done Graham & Lynn, you’ve remained positive throughout the ordeal, and you’ve now got the greatest glad tidings. See you soon.
👍🎸🥂

Ken & Lynda
Have a great Xmas you two and we’ll see you in the new year

Jun 26, 2018
North West
Funster No
MH
Florium Wincester
Exp
Europe & USA since April '21
Our first trip after getting 'the best phonecall ever' was to Italy. So we sort of know how you feel. Have a great time.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back