CAMPING CAR PARK (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
May 10, 2018
Bucks
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Augusta
Exp
MH newbie but we owned a caravan previously.
Morning all. Thought I'd invest in a card for our upcoming jaunt to France and Spain so we can check availability and book the aires whilst we spend a week or two travelling down through France in June. Ordered it Wednesday - it arrived this morning, so if you're not sure about ordering a card by post the service seems good at the moment. Happy travels peeps.

May 20, 2015
Newbury
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham
Exp
Since 1970
Got mine a couple of weeks ago. Much used by others on here. Not too sure about booking ahead, would have to have idea of where ending up. Hopefully can book about an hour before arrival. Do that occasionally with Camc, tests the computer non system

OP
OP
ElliesBoss
May 10, 2018
Bucks
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Augusta
Exp
MH newbie but we owned a caravan previously.
Got mine a couple of weeks ago. Much used by others on here. Not too sure about booking ahead, would have to have idea of where ending up. Hopefully can book about an hour before arrival. Do that occasionally with Camc, tests the computer non system
We've got it so we can book day by day if we want to. At least then we don't need to try and get to the site early to nab a spot. That's the theory anyway!

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
I wouldn't bother with the booking option. You can check online how many spaces are available. We have used these Aires extensively over the years.

May 20, 2015
Newbury
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham
Exp
Since 1970
Thanks for that advice

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
I just ordered one for our trip in May as want to have all options available, also brought the France Passion 2023 just in case

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back