Buying advice for 2 year minimum full time, $35k budget (1 Viewer)

May 23, 2023
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
So I live in southern Spain with my Spanish partner. We about to sell her house and are looking to live full time for 2 years minimum with 3 tiny dogs before buying another house here. We want to tour around all of Europe. 15 years ago with my ex-wife I owned an old Hymer B544 for a while and loved the integrated body and drop down bed, though we only used it a couple of times before we had to sell it. We've been looking at a lot of vans online to get an idea of the right layout for us and was after other peoples thoughts. We want to maximise the living area so thought an integrated van with only a drop down bed over the front seats would be ideal as there's no wasted space with a bed at the back. There are very very few vans around with this design but luckily for us there is a very nice Bustner one locally in Seville like this within budget.
The price seems to be ok, I'm sure it will need some extras like more solar panels, bike rack, etc. Just wondering what you guys think?

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Jasper
Just to let you know that you aren't being ignored. Your post has only just this minute gone live. We manually check and approve new members first few posts that have links within just to ensure they are not spammers. Your post was just approved; people can see it now (y) Thanks.

May 15, 2022
Bavaria
Funster No
MH
Pilote P969D
Exp
Since 2012
So I live in southern Spain with my Spanish partner. We about to sell her house and are looking to live full time for 2 years minimum with 3 tiny dogs before buying another house here. We want to tour around all of Europe. 15 years ago with my ex-wife I owned an old Hymer B544 for a while and loved the integrated body and drop down bed, though we only used it a couple of times before we had to sell it. We've been looking at a lot of vans online to get an idea of the right layout for us and was after other peoples thoughts. We want to maximise the living area so thought an integrated van with only a drop down bed over the front seats would be ideal as there's no wasted space with a bed at the back. There are very very few vans around with this design but luckily for us there is a very nice Bustner one locally in Seville like this within budget.
The price seems to be ok, I'm sure it will need some extras like more solar panels, bike rack, etc. Just wondering what you guys think?
Looks tidy đź‘Ť

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Burstners are well built vans. This looks a nice van.

My only concern would be that the seats are very upright and probably not very comfortable for lounging although as the front seats turn you could just use those.

Al-Di

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 15, 2014
prestwich
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil A Class
Exp
since 2013
:hiya2:hellowelcome

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.