Free Member
Jun 7, 2017
anglesey
Funster No
MH
autotrail arapaho
Exp
since 1992
what is a Brittany ferries discount code just arrived back after 3 months away booked the ferry at short notice £397 could i save on that

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
still don't understand how i get discount am i missing something

Just ask on the forum discount codes freely available(y)

philfish

Free Member
Jun 7, 2017
anglesey
Funster No
MH
autotrail arapaho
Exp
since 1992
maybe i'm thick but still don't understand [discount codes freely available] from where and who do i get in touch with to get discounts

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
I still have a couple of codes. But only for paid up forum members. Pm me if interested.

Geejay

Free Member
Dec 25, 2011
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
They are not discount codes as such, but members of the Brittany Ferries Club Voyage have a membership code which friends can freely use to gain a discount. When booking a ferry at some stage you will be asked if you are a club member. Enter yes and click on friend/relative and enter your friends ref no.

You will have your CV membership suspended if they see that and they do monitor forums such as this.

That's right and it has happened. See their T&C's: https://www.brittany-ferries.co.uk/club-voyage-travel-club/terms-and-conditions

Deleted User
They are not discount codes as such, but members of the Brittany Ferries Club Voyage have a membership code which friends can freely use to gain a discount. When booking a ferry at some stage you will be asked if you are a club member. Enter yes and click on friend/relative and enter your friends ref no.

That's right and it has happened. See their T&C's: https://www.brittany-ferries.co.uk/club-voyage-travel-club/terms-and-conditions

Yes, I know from personal experience!

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
I don't normally book very far ahead for any trip but I do look at the weather forecast for Biscay........anytime of the year

As I've said before my worst crossings have been from Mallorca to mainland Spain and a memorable trip from Calais to Dover when the toilets were washing out of the doors

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back