May

Bring and BuyBring and Buy and Holbeach run by Polly and Dave (Toledo) 26th May - 30th May 2022 (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
toledo

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Millcourt
Thanks for letting us know but will see you at Annie's
Polly

Nov 6, 2016
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Chieftain
Exp
Since 2015
Can we book please, I make wooden things, bird tables, planters, decorative items etc, Sue makes cards & paper crafts, plus we have a load of puzzles to sell,
Thanks
Hi Polly,
Deposit just paid,
Joe & Sue Shardelow,
Just confirming EHU please
See you soon
Now busy making stuff !! :giggle: :giggle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 18, 2016
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 670SLS
Exp
A long time
Hi Polly.
Just paid £10 deposit for the bash, no ehu.
The ref was CHRIS TRACY B&B
Many thanks
Chris.

Nov 9, 2014
hedon ,hull
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
caravaning since 1981
Hi Dave and Polly sorry we won't be able to come this year as Julie has just received long awaited hospital appointment hopefully see you next time Jim

OP
OP
toledo

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Hi Funsters
just a reminder that Our BRING & BUY RALLY on the 26 - 30 of MAY
the cost is £11a night no EHU or £15 with EHU IF anyone on here is interested
We still have space available if you want to join us please ask to be put on are list
You can sell your goods from wherever you you arrive until the end of the Rally
We will have a live band on Saturday night
We have full use of all the facilities including the use of the heated swimming pool
AND the hot tub ( and the Pub)

Thanks Dave & Polly 👍😀😀🌞🌝

Jun 13, 2021
Leeds, UK
Funster No
MH
Elddis 120 low-line
Exp
Autumn 2020
I am looking forward to this event although dont think I have anything to sell. Is there going to be a raffle or similar?

Apr 25, 2017
Sandy, Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2016
Hi Polly,
I am so sorry, but I’ve only just seen that you would like a £10 deposit (we booked with you last year). I don’t know how we missed this so I do hope we are still ok to come and would like to send our deposit. Please can you direct me to the payment details. We would also like to have electric if still available, and you may recall that we wanted to stay an extra two days so that we could follow on to the Thetford Bash.

OP
OP
toledo

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Andy from Sandy Andy
no worry I will send you a private text where to pay will put you down for EH U and you can see us for the extra days when you arrive.
Polly

Jan 15, 2019
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
1 year
What’s my balance owed o will pay this today
Thanks

OP
OP
toledo

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
With EHU total is £60 less deposit £10 bank details are on page 4 text 98
Thanks Polly

Jun 27, 2019
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Vline B600
Exp
Hi, Polly,
Turns out I can only stay 2 nights (until Saturday) for the Bring and Buy as my little granddaughter is having her 4th birthday party on Saturday afternoon so I need to be home for that. Hope this is OK and I'll be sorry to miss the Saturday night Band...

OP
OP
toledo

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Hi sue
Thanks for letting me know. Hope you are on the mend and everything going to plan
Polly

OP
OP
toledo

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
POLLY AND DAVE WELCOMES YOU TO THEIR ANNUAL BRING AND BUY

The hosts at the Rose and Crown are Dougie and Ian they will make you welcome as well as the staff

Please use the app available to order food and drinks

rosecrownpe12.bytable.net

1. Most of you will arrive on Thursday and sell your goods from then on ( don't forget your table)

2. Thursday night 20.00 hours is a chat and get together in the marquee or bar - so if you don’t know anyone, or you are newbies and your first rally etc. then do try and come along.
Also Dougie is doing bingo on Thursday as well

3. Friday night
we will have a Quizz at a £1 pp in the bar or marquee and percentage of the money will go to a charity (air ambulance).

4. Saturday night. TBA

. SundayNight Dougie has provided a live band for us so hope you will support him this will be in the marquee which will have heating (bring a blanket just in case).

YOU CAN ALSO HAVE BBQ’S AND FIRE PITS AS LONG AS THEY ARE OFF THE GROUND

PLEASE NOTE – YOU CAN DRINK ALL YOUR OWN DRINK ON THE RALLY FIELD BUT ONCE YOU LEAVE THE FIELD YOU MUST USE THE PUB.

See you there

Marshals Dave (Toledo) Polly and Lee

The food is good value for money and main meals

There has been some improvements to the campsite they have a heated swimming pool and a hot tub so bring your costume. There are toilets, showers, elsan, fresh water, and more hardstanding and electric hook ups available. There is also Laundry facilities on site which Fun have exclusive use of the whole site.
If you would like to come earlier please let us know.

PS To all those Funsters who are currently going on to Jaws new venue and as you can't get on there to Wednesday after 2.00pm you are welcome to stay the extra days at the camp site but please see us as we will be able to get rally rates.

The rally is at Dougies Caravan camping Holbeach Hurn Spalding.. If you would like to come Wednesday 25th please let us know.
We only have a few places available and the pitch fees for the 4 nts. is £44 or £60 with EHU

Last edited:
OP
OP
toledo

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Hi just a few instructions you might find helpful as you come down the A17 look for lodge farm cafe turn at the side of it ( Hurn road) follow this round and it will bring you into Holbeach Hurn. As you approach the village your Sat nav will try and take you down low road DO NOT GO DOWN (it has a cross on the corner) CARRY STRAIGHT ON PASS THE CHURCH AND THEN THE PUB AND YOU WILL SEE MOTORHOMEFUN BANNER TURN RIGHT INTO THE CAMPSITE and we will see you there ONCE AGAIN DO NOT GO DOWN LOW ROAD.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back