Jun

Rally Bridlington 5th - 12th June 2023 (1 Viewer)

tonyandcarol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2016
Spilsby Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Niesman bischoff Fla
Exp
since 2005
tonyandcarol
Have kindly offered to look into a fishing trip out of Bridlington harbour, but we need some ideas of numbers and wether it’s a 2 hour or 6 hour trip.
This will allow us to get some idea of costings.

If you are interested please let us know
on here
peterc10 Doobray canopus Greengrass nifty fifty mike 59 JaG BILL 875 Floydster Jumpjet Al-Di John W cally hillbilly 1 Late Starting Brella bobnden carolyn Tinker2 Elvis1709 Ukbandit welshcake lady tezza-alli Sheddy pj650 runrig SUGGY Wh05apk dabhand ChrissyW raysalaugh Jimbohorlicks quickweh
It's looking like the 6 hr trip will be the favourite I need to fit this in with your itinerary Steve we don't want to book a time and day that clashes with what you have arranged.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonyandcarol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2016
Spilsby Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Niesman bischoff Fla
Exp
since 2005
Sea Fishing trip attendees List

Carpmart Harvey
Runrig Mick
Lee fryer Lee
Gaston Aires Phil
Tonyandcarol Tony
Jezport if he get on the attendees list

tonyandcarol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2016
Spilsby Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Niesman bischoff Fla
Exp
since 2005
You have to be kidding 🙂 but I will help you eat them 🤣
Hi all
I have booked 8 places for 7th of June waiting for confirmation from the skipper.l will post more details soon.

tonyandcarol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2016
Spilsby Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Niesman bischoff Fla
Exp
since 2005
Hi Harvey
Yes out of Brid Harbour boat is yorkshire rose and I am waiting for confirmation of the times.
Hi all interested in the sea fishing trip
The skipper has confirmed our booking of 8 for Wed 7th June Boat is Heidi J 6 hr trip sailing time to be confirmed nearer the time. It would be nice to fill the 8 places at the moment I have 6 confirmed interest and one interested if he makes the main rally list.

Jan 30, 2020
Mid Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
RS Endeavour
Exp
Just a tad..
Hi all interested in the sea fishing trip
The skipper has confirmed our booking of 8 for Wed 7th June Boat is Heidi J 6 hr trip sailing time to be confirmed nearer the time. It would be nice to fill the 8 places at the moment I have 6 confirmed interest and one interested if he makes the main rally list.

Thanks for organising Tony. Looking forward to it… Can you please confirm what the trip is, wreck fishing, or just rough ground marks? Also are we targeting the few codling that are still off the NE Yorkshire coast, or does the skipper have some bass grounds etc 👍🏻

Just want to know which rods and tackle to bring. (I know they supply tackle, but I like using my own!) 😇

tonyandcarol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2016
Spilsby Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Niesman bischoff Fla
Exp
since 2005
Thanks for organising Tony. Looking forward to it… Can you please confirm what the trip is, wreck fishing, or just rough ground marks? Also are we targeting the few codling that are still off the NE Yorkshire coast, or does the skipper have some bass grounds etc 👍🏻

Just want to know which rods and tackle to bring. (I know they supply tackle, but I like using my own!) 😇
I will have a chat with the skipper and find out what we will be fishing over

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008

Think you should give a lesson to us untrained wannabees.

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
It’s quite simple really, you dangle your rod over the side of the boat, lower your baited hook tot the bottom and wait for something to eat it!

I’m just an awkward bugger who thinks he knows what he is doing! 🤣
Ok I'll provide the chips.

OP
OP
Steve and Denise

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
It’s Sea fishing Harvey no science involved biggest bait gets the fish! And the bonus is you get to eat it 🙂

Jan 30, 2020
Mid Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
RS Endeavour
Exp
Just a tad..
Best thing to do if you find a good fishing spot is to paint an X on the side of the boat ,so you can find it again. :rofl:

Ps will help to eat any fresh fish caught(y)

Thanks for the great feature finding advice Jim! 🤣

Seems there are plenty of takers for the bounty from the days efforts, just a few participants missing! 🙃

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back