Bed cover and scatter cushions… (1 Viewer)

Nov 9, 2015
Addingham, West Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7099f
Exp
Veteran
Every time I find these where we put them out of the way I ask “ what are these for, does anyone use them?”
I see the point to tidy the beds at shows for exhibitors but the bed cover doesn’t fit a made up bed and the cushions are too small.
My theory is we pay a fortune for them when we buy a new van and are basically being ripped off.
Am I missing the point of them? Please tell me if there is a use for them.

Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
Use the cover if it's cold.
We haven't got one but if it's cold we use a throw off the seats as an extra bed cover. We rarely have the heating on.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Boris7

Banned
Jan 27, 2020
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Burford
Exp
1 year
All in the loft

And while ranting about excess from manufacture’s we have a permanent bedroom with 2 singles and 28 blooming lights, only ever use 2.

Upvote 0
Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
We don't have a bed cover, but I find the cushions invaluable, some of us short a**es need them to get close enough to the table to eat and have back support at the same time, handy if you forget the extra pillowss when you take grandchildren away too.

Upvote 0
Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Every time I find these where we put them out of the way I ask “ what are these for, does anyone use them?”
I see the point to tidy the beds at shows for exhibitors but the bed cover doesn’t fit a made up bed and the cushions are too small.
My theory is we pay a fortune for them when we buy a new van and are basically being ripped off.
Am I missing the point of them? Please tell me if there is a use for them.
Erm,that’s the norm isn’t it? If you have a motorhome you get ripped orf. What’s new? :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Our Carthago came with a posh double layer/sided bed throw, 3 cushions and a bottom sheet ... we didn't want them so I flogged them to a bloke in mainland Europe ... can't remember which country it was exactly but think it was either Sweden, Norway, Denmark or Switzerland ... I know it cost him £45 in import duties (he was aware it would)! :oops:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back