Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Only joking !!!

I was in Pembury and Brecon last weekend ! Currently in Deganwy with friends attempting to get trashed and failing miserably !!

As my school report said..."Stephen must try harder !!!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
We are on a rally with Autosleeper Club in Lichfield, near Burton On Trent, raining at the min, supposed to be sunny, hope so tomorrow:thumb:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
The cathedral city of Lichfield will be surprised to hear itself described as 'near to Burton on Trent' LOL (Burton is - after all's said and done - only a town LOL)

We were at Blickling Hall on Wednesday doing our NT thang - Roger Daltrey was there tonight. Saw on the poster that Madness were on next w/e; also one or two others - but can't remember who now.

And 11 years for a kitchen does actually give me hope that the new bathroom I've been waiting for since 1998 might get done one day !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

philw111

Free Member
Mar 22, 2009
Moray Firth
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr 484
Exp
Since 2004
Hope you have a good trip, 500 miles to come to Brecon :Doh::Doh: do you have anything on special?
It's our holiday - that's fairly special. We wanted to go somewhere we'd never been before and sort of ended up with Brecon. We're at the CC site for 10 nights.

Phil

No internet though so we are off forum after lunchtime today (just in case anyone thinks we are rude..

Last edited:

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
What's this WEEKEND business?

Is this another holiday for the workers who should be working to pay my pension? :winky:

I must have missed something, every day is the same up here. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Got our family visiting so it will NOT be quiet today. ::bigsmile:

Oh, and the sun --- :sin::sin::sin: --- is shining.

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Taking my son to Heathrow today, he is returning to Chicago after a couple of weeks holiday with us. Will look forward to seeing him again soon when we fly out to Chicago later this year. :thumb:
He normally hires me a nice car while he is over so my BMW will also be going back today. That is another story, being a BM driver was interesting. I got the distinct impression that other road users have a distinct dislike to BMWs. :roflmto:

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Taking my son to Heathrow today, he is returning to Chicago after a couple of weeks holiday with us. Will look forward to seeing him again soon when we fly out to Chicago later this year. :thumb:
He normally hires me a nice car while he is over so my BMW will also be going back today. That is another story, being a BM driver was interesting. I got the distinct impression that other road users have a distinct dislike to BMWs. :roflmto:

Or is it just some of the drivers of BMW's :hardhat:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Or is it just some of the drivers of BMW's :hardhat:
No keith I am not only the best driver on the road but I am polite forgiving and extremely considerate to other road users, this animosity by other drivers is something totally alien to me. :Smile:
Would you believe it. I only returned the car half an hour ago and already some prat in a BM cut me up on the motorway. To--ers the lot of them.:winky:

paulus the woodgnome

Free Member
Sep 25, 2008
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
4 years 2 months
great weekend away at great yarmouth and blickling hall with

missing andy

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukjPg81i_sg&feature=related[/ame]

neville staples

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSDn0SWFnIY&feature=related[/ame]

and madness

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6IvRQAFr9o&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back