Anyone want to see a picture of me ! (1 Viewer)

Hymerbell

Free Member
Apr 2, 2014
Winchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer 674
Exp
Since 2002 plus 20 years in a tent
So the time has come to change my avatar as no longer have my Hymer B544 in the French field.....question is what do I change it to ? The new van...or selfie...or funny GIF. Is a selfie a bit narcissistic and only for beautiful people...do people REALLY want to see what I look like....do I include the one who must be obeyed...what if we split up (she’s new !) Is the GIF funny or just annoying.....maybe a picture of a much younger male model and pretend it’s me.....a flag showing my political persuasion...@Jim wouldn’t like it....?.

Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
So the time has come to change my avatar as no longer have my Hymer B544 in the French field.....question is what do I change it to ? The new van...or selfie...or funny GIF. Is a selfie a bit narcissistic and only for beautiful people...do people REALLY want to see what I look like....do I include the one who must be obeyed...what if we split up (she’s new !) Is the GIF funny or just annoying.....maybe a picture of a much younger male model and pretend it’s me.....a flag showing my political persuasion...@Jim wouldn’t like it....?.
A selfie, but if you want you can put it through Face app to make it younger ??

May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
Go on, be brave.
Mine has not had a filter used on it, but it's not a recent as it really should be.
It rare to get a decent photo of me.....I hate having them taken.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Freely admit mine's a tad out of date but my excuse is don't think we've uploaded any photos to this lappy, mainly cos we so very rarely take any these days.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
I just want to know what Moisturiser Brand Hazel Mrsambulancekidd uses?& I love that mysterious pose look you have, even some well known models cant capture it like you have(y)
Can I have a large pot of it please, and Hazel can you apply it for me? Cos I wouldn't know how much is required each time, do I need a spatula or plasterers trowel?:unsure:
Many Thanks
LES:love:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I use the same avatar with 'dress' etc adjustments depending on the time of year, events etc to keep some consistency as I find, as others probably do, that avatars are recognised easily when glancing through threads without having to read the posters' names.

I hasten to add that the basic image (below) is NOT me. :LOL:

fun avatar.jpg

Apache

Free Member
Jun 22, 2014
Rotherham
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
5 Years
Mine is me ( on the right ) but it’s 6 years old now and we have a different moho to the one in the pic. Her indoors doesn’t like having her photo taken either . Actually, thinking about it she took this photo .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 28, 2017
Leicester
Funster No
MH
None at the mo.
I use the same avatar with 'dress' etc adjustments depending on the time of year, events etc to keep some consistency as I find, as others probably do, that avatars are recognised easily when glancing through threads without having to read the posters' names.

I hasten to add that the basic image (below) is NOT me. :LOL:

View attachment 390777
Hope not Mel I’m sure you have more hair than that :giggle:

Jul 24, 2014
North cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer Symbol Auto
Exp
since 2010
I like pics of Motorhomes but I'm sad.
My mh isn't posh, smart or awesome, it's not young or modern either, my last one was ancient, no, it's a bit like me and has blotches and signs of wear, so either is not my choice of Avatar, saying that the dog on mine is Rosie and she's 6 now so maybe I should update it, I will give it serious consideration.??

OP
OP
Hymerbell

Hymerbell

Free Member
Apr 2, 2014
Winchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer 674
Exp
I just want to know what Moisturiser Brand Hazel Mrsambulancekidd uses?& I love that mysterious pose look you have, even some well known models cant capture it like you have(y)
Can I have a large pot of it please, and Hazel can you apply it for me? Cos I wouldn't know how much is required each time, do I need a spatula or plasterers trowel?:unsure:
Many Thanks
LES:love:
From your avatar I’d go for an Extra large pot !

OP
OP
Hymerbell

Hymerbell

Free Member
Apr 2, 2014
Winchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer 674
Exp
Go on, be brave.
Mine has not had a filter used on it, but it's not a recent as it really should be.
It rare to get a decent photo of me.....I hate having them taken.
You are VERY brave...you even put your age ! I’m starting to sway towards being brave as well and putting a picture of the van and it’s age with no filter.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back