LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
So here we are at Shepton Mallet and after 5 night previous of hook up with heating working, gone on gas and nothing!! Boiler trying to kick in but after a minute it shuts down!
Gas good, battery good, level and still nothing. Pump symbol on but no heat!! Any ideas anyone???

Ivory55

Free Member
May 23, 2012
North West Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2012
Does the batteries need to be full right up not just good, is it voltage suspect ? Just guessing not knowing

Southdowners

Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015
We had a similar issue a couple of weeks ago. As Ambulancekid said it was due to there being no water in the system. It took about a gallon to top it up. Works fine now

AMK

Free Member
Feb 2, 2013
gainsborough
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
Since 2014
Did you get sorted, I was wondering if the isolation switch was of or maybe the regulator is faulty.

Does everything else work ok.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Stating the obvious......

Is the gas turned on... ?

Is the bottle empty... ? :)

OP
OP
WESTY66

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Thanks for all your replies and suggestions, I came home from the entertainment last night and had a look round the boiler, all seemed ok. The pump setting was telling me it was operating but I could not hear it so I started faffing with the control panels and one of the pump settings had the 230v sign in it and the box at the side of it was checked (ticked) so being as I’m not on hook up I unchecked the box and all is well. Thank you all

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Thanks for all your replies and suggestions, I came home from the entertainment last night and had a look round the boiler, all seemed ok. The pump setting was telling me it was operating but I could not hear it so I started faffing with the control panels and one of the pump settings had the 230v sign in it and the box at the side of it was checked (ticked) so being as I’m not on hook up I unchecked the box and all is well. Thank you all
(y) I don't think there is a fault code for user error:LOL:, glad it's sorted.

Martin

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back