Free Member
Apr 18, 2008
Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 635 2016
Exp
30 years
I have just picked up from Johns Cross Motorhomes my brand new Autocruise Starfire. I must comment on the professionalism and dedication of the staff, especially Mark who was our salesperson.
Although we are seasoned Motorhomers, the handover was as it should be, thorough and informative. The nice little touch at the end, was the icing on the cake. My wife was quite taken back, we will drink your health.
Thanks Johns Cross.

Bob and Margaret

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Well done Peter and Co :clap:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
So....Peter's got a new slant on sales incentives eh!!!

putting icing on his cakes :Eeek:, whatever will he think of next ? putting milk and sugar in the free coffee ? :ROFLMAO:

Peter's one of the good guys and his crew deserve praise :thumb:

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
Nah he only wants yer money:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Good guy tho

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi Margaret & Bob, Like you we bought a 2011 starfire very pleased with it, hopefully you will be, I have done a couple of mods firstly I wanted a fixed table rather than having to get large table out of cupboard so made a swivel leg table behind passenger seat it swivels over settee when travelling or walking thru van then swivels thru 90 degrees and fits between 2 settee's front end. I'm in the process of removing the reversing camera from upper housing because we fitted bike rack on the back (with Fiamma back box) didn't realise it negated the camera so now fixing camera below bike rack. Hope it works when I've finished.
Happy camping . Terry P.S going thru kent next week on way to dover as off to loire for 2 weeks.

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Good to read and hear of good service from dealers, Peter and his staff are always highly praised, wish they'd open a dealership up here in the Northwest, just try googling for MH dealers in North Cumbria/Carlisle?

Could be a good move/earner for someone even in the far NE of England dealers are few and far between. When we were in the market last year we had little choice without lengthy jouneys which presents its own costly problems should warranty work etc be required.

Ever thought of expanding Peter?:thumb::thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
Blobsta

Blobsta

Free Member
Apr 18, 2008
Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 635 2016
Exp
30 years
Hi Margaret & Bob, Like you we bought a 2011 starfire very pleased with it, hopefully you will be, I have done a couple of mods firstly I wanted a fixed table rather than having to get large table out of cupboard so made a swivel leg table behind passenger seat it swivels over settee when travelling or walking thru van then swivels thru 90 degrees and fits between 2 settee's front end. I'm in the process of removing the reversing camera from upper housing because we fitted bike rack on the back (with Fiamma back box) didn't realise it negated the camera so now fixing camera below bike rack. Hope it works when I've finished.
Happy camping . Terry P.S going thru kent next week on way to dover as off to loire for 2 weeks.

Hi Fidget, we too are away from 1st Sept for 3 weeks, but we will be going as it is.
No mods, apart from the Camos, just to see how we get on. You will pass our place ( junc of M20 and M26 )
Bob

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi Bob yep we are visiting our son & daughter in law + our new first granddaughter ADA in chislehurst on 3rd then down to dover on 4th evening sailing then down down east of paris to briare touring along loire to anger then back to dunkirk. Hope you have a good & safe holiday . Terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back