Aug

Rally 3f's Meet - With A Difference - 4/8/22 To 9/8/22 - Page 17 More Details #501 (1 Viewer)

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
Senior moment or too much alcohol or staying up past my bedtime,but slammed the campervan door shut with my thumb in it! 🙄🙄🙄
Hope it not to painful ☹️
87424EB8-332C-445B-8492-CEF91D7015B6.jpeg

Apr 12, 2010
Bury St Edmunds, West Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg Cara
Exp
since 2007
Firstly, goodbye to everybody we had to head off early this morning to SAP Doncaster for a running gear service whist most of you were still cuddling your Teddies
A huge thumbs up👍to Bob and everyone involved in this great rally. We enjoyed everything about it and will come again next time “ if invited”.
See you all again sometime someplace soon.
Phil and Gill

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Great rally Bob, Denise, Terry, Lisa, Rob & Vicki. Not forgetting the ‘gilet jaunes’ who parked us all up.

Thanks for all your hard work in organising and running such a big rally. We’ve thoroughly enjoyed our long weekend at Drax. Good to catch up with old friends plus a few newbies. Cracking venue, some amazing grub, great turns, and reasonable bar prices. Going to give our livers a long rest now.

Thanks again one and all.

Ken & Lynda

Jun 4, 2019
North licolnshire
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
I'm a newbie
Just arrived home safely. Only my second time behind the wheel of the motorhome.
It's all been said before. FUN, FUN and more FUN

Thank you to all the organisers and their helpers. We had a fantastic time. We will definitely be back next year.

Michaela, the driver today. Tony and Sam.😘

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Just arrived home and washing on.
What can I say but a very big thank you to Bob Denise Lisa and Terry for organising the rally it takes a lot of background work to make it run smooth,not also forgetting the other background workers.
A big cheer for the acts they were brilliant.
Another thank you for all the staff at draxs for putting up with us.
I would like to comment that the parking distance between vans was ample even with pop-ups don't think anyone could complain.
Once again a big thank you to all for the rally see you next year.
Polly and Dave 🥳🥳🥳

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Wow ,what a Fantastic 5 day rally we have just had .well done Bob for finding such a brilliant venue with such dedicated staff to making our stay one we will never forget .
A Massive THANK YOU to Bob &Denise , Terry & Lisa for organising the best ever rally we have ever attended , also thanks to Rob &Vicky & all those helping to make this rally such a memorable one . ❤️❤️❤️
Kate Bill &Amanda x

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 10, 2013
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Since 2013
Now safely back home, it’s all been said but a big thank you to Bob, Denise, Lisa & Terry and their helpers.
Must also a big thanks to the staff at the club couldn’t do enough for us, I have never met such a friendly group of people.
Dave & Sandra.

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Back home ,with no punctures, (y) .

A BIG thank you to Bob ,Denise ,Lisa and Terry for organising a fantastic meet at a fantastic venue with fantastic entertainment
Thanks to the marshals for parking us all up ,Rob and Vicky for the discos and background music and to the Drax club for putting on a great spread ,bar and venue
Thanks to all the funsters for making it a great 5 days,what a brilliant meet.
.(y):party2:

CalamitySpain

Funster
Jul 16, 2018
Funster No
We are back and second load of washing done! We have to thank Terry and Lisa and all the other other hard workers,and then I have to thank all my personal medical staff who appeared and treated me after my stupid accident😘😘😘😘 and also the technical branch who got our vehicle started! We oldies are so pleased to be Funsters🤗🤗🤗View attachment 650595
Only you! Hope it’s nothing serious. Alison

Apr 3, 2019
UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Travel Van
Exp
Few years now
We would also like to add our sincere thanks to those who organised such a great event at a brilliant venue.. Great food, great entertainment and great company. We really enjoyed our stay. Top notch(y)(y)
Howard & Anita

Hils and Glenns

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 13, 2015
N Yorks
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 674
Exp
Since 2015
We're home. The washing's on and plants watered.
Thanks Bob Denise Terry and Lisa for an excellent rally and all the people who helped. The venue was excellent and the staff were helpful and smiley.
Thanks too to all the people who helped to fix things.
Thanks to all the funsters for brilliant company yet again.
We really enjoyed ourselves. Looking forward to next year already

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
My thoughts of the rally -

1, The weather was too hot.
2, My EHU lead wouldn't reach to the power station.
3, The funsters I was with, forced me to eat too much.
3b, The same funsters made me drink too much.
4, Terry made me go and paint the tower blue. Every night.

Would I do it again?:unsure:

Too right I would:giggle:

A big thanks for the sterling efforts of all the organisers, vehicle placement operatives and the club staff.

It was great to meet old friends, some of which I haven't seen for rather a long time. Raybreck apologies, I didn't get to put my reign of terror on you.:giggle: Hopefully see you again next time.(y)

Thanks tonka for showing me the light.
funflair for not jacking the price up.
Mousy for bringing some sun (solar) into my life.

Once again, many thanks.

Phil.

Last edited:

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Just arrived home and the weather’s glorious down here too!

We can only repeat everyone else’s comments - an absolutely fantastic rally.

Thanks so much to Bob, Denise, Terry and Lisa for all the organisation before, during (and probably) after the rally!

To Rob and Vicky for the fantastic music - the girls step count would have increased massively over the weekend; just as well really bearing in mind the amount of wondrous food that we all consumed!

The entertainers were really good, as was canopus ‘Ken’s Kwiz’ last night! Sorry I didn’t stay for your Karaoke toledo Dave, but I’m sure that it would have been up to it’s usual top notch standard.

It was lovely to catch up with so many friends, and to meet new ones too. I think we can all agree that for such a huge rally, it had the friendliest feel about it, and that was all down to the team, and the Funsters who were there.

The Drax Club team were amazing, and I’m envious of the brilliant thriving club you have there. We heard about the Uke nights and jive lessons/film nights/special weekends and what sounds like a fabulous upcoming New Year’s Eve party from the manager, whose rightly proud of what they have.

Safe travels everyone, and we look forward to doing it all over again next year.

PS - Terry, I heard that dentists aren’t taking on any more NHS patients - be careful with that rock …. :rofl: 😘

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Eddie and I just want to add our thanks to Lisa & Terry Bob and Denise and the parking marshals for one of the best organised Rallys we have been to from the minute we were waved in from the road to parked up with more than adequate room for pop ups, everything ran so smoothly.

The Food was exceptional and the staff so pleasant, the fix it part I have to say a big thank you to Ditcha Hils and Glenns for sorting our Solar Controller out and funflair Martin helping sort the Bike rack out, you are stars.
So much hard work went into it for months I'm sure and it was very much appreciated.
Thank you.

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
Have been on some fantastic Fun meets
but as Tina Turner sang Simply the best better than all the rest.
Venue and food were fantastic. The staff were so helpful.
A big thanks to Bob, Terry, Lisa and Denise for all there hard work arranging the meet.
Rob and his wife for the great music.
Our own singers too.
Untill we all meet again stay safe.
John & Jackie.

Sep 30, 2008
Funster No
Bob, Denise, Terry, Lisa, the DJ and his lovely dancing queen, thank you all for the fun and fundraising.
We agree with Chockie-boy (John)
IT WAS
SIMPLY THE BEST
Love
Anne & Malc (put us on the list for next year) pleeeease

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries