2 x Free NEC Motorhome Show tickets up for grabs (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Hubby has won a pair of tickets to this week's show but we've decided due to us now booked to go to Spain for 6 weeks again in a month's time not to go to the show ... soooooooooooooooooooo ....

I have a pair of NEC tickets up for grabs ... but they're not going to the first person to reply to this thread though - instead, in order for more funsters to have the opportunity to get them this is what you need to do to be in with a chance:
  • if you are interested in them reply on this thread saying so
  • at 8.00 pm tonight I'll do a draw from all the respondees and let the winner know via this thread and by message
The tickets can be collected from the Press Office at the NEC which opens at 8.00 am each day - I'll supply a copy of the email about them and our details so you won't have any problems in doing so.

Whilst not compulsory, it would be nice if a 'little' donation to the charity that's dear to Jim's heart could be made - @Jim could you please put a link to it on here as I'm not sure where to find it! :D

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
So I’ll say yes please just so you can make a draw of it!:)

Nov 6, 2016
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Chieftain
Exp
Since 2015
Hi There,
Add us to the list please
Happy to make a donation
Joe & Sue

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Put me in for it please...

You know I'm put for anything, especially if its free and on my doorstep..;)(y)
Happy to whack a little more into the heart defib fund... Especially as i may have more odd's of needing it.. :rofl:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Free tickets, anything free has to be considered very very carefully, I'll take a look at my finances;

Popeye opens his man-purse, just like the one everybody's Biology master with the Halitosis owned back in the day.
He slides what few coins are contained within down into the visible catchment area and in a split second his trained eye adds the coins up to the magnificent sum of £3.47p. and in just one more split second decides that he can't even afford the fuel to get up to the NEC so slips the purse back into the man bag which in turn slides back into the safe before she, 'er indoors spies his hidy hole.

Purse.JPG

No thanks Mel, I'll give it a miss, but put me down for 20 pence in the collection, and before you all scoff that's Four shilling yes 4/- or put another way two weeks pocket money.

scrooge.JPG

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
You're all in the pot ... except those that can't make their ruddy minds up! :D

Hubby's just doing tea so it'll probably be around 8.15 pm before the 'winner' is announced.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Okay ... I wrote the post numbers of those who were interested on individual pieces of paper, stuck them in a bag and hubby has just picked one ... the winner is .... post no 4 aka ...

who didn't speak too soon after all!:D

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Nice one, I shall now go and view next seasons Morello and decide it’s still to big for me!;)

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
A coat, a handbag, and Terry was on a mission to get anything he could for free.
I’m too embarrassed to post a pic of his bounty :D2:D2

Is that why he had that cheesy grin when you walked past us waiting at Starbucks :)

Talking of Starbucks whats all this having to pay for a ruddy cup yet the plastic ones are free Oh Please! :mad:

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Is that why he had that cheesy grin when you walked past us waiting at Starbucks :)

Talking of Starbucks whats all this having to pay for a ruddy cup yet the plastic ones are free Oh Please! :mad:
He may have wind at that point, from all the free sweets that he had picked up :rolleyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
A coat, a handbag, and Terry was on a mission to get anything he could for free.
I’m too embarrassed to post a pic of his bounty :D2:D2
Free chocolate then!:rolleyes:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back