Tam &Toby do Europe ...Take two (5 Viewers)

May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
I'll say one thing about her, she's been told not to stray off her parties line on that and that is exactly what she has done. She didn't budge an inch :LOL:

Probably a strategy to change the narrative of the interview in to what you see here rather than give Pierce and Susanna time to concentrate on certain other NHS issues.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Nearly as obscure as corbyns intentions on br#@+t

:rofl: :rofl::rofl:
Couldn't be clearer or fairer in my opinion

He's staying neutral and letting the people decide.

The current people , the informed people

Not the I'll informed misinterpreted ones from 3.5 years ago.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I'll say one thing about her, she's been told not to stray off her parties line on that and that is exactly what she has done. She didn't budge an inch :LOL:

Probably a strategy to change the narrative of the interview in to what you see here rather than give Pierce and Susanna time to concentrate on certain other NHS issues.
I wasnt great at maths but arithmetic I was ace

And

- 21000 + 20000 isnt more
19000 +50000 is 69000.
40 is definitely not 6 no matter what way you look at it.

But that's the tories for ya ?‍♂️

Mark and Mindy

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2017
Nr Bicester
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640 SGX
Exp
Since 2019
Aye its definitely a thread for tangents lol ....I even get lost on it myself at times.

It's a pain that you have to still tax the car despite it actually not requiring tax ...you would think in those cases it was just taxed all the time unless you told them it was off road or sold.

Yeah I dont have a splitter as I normally dont use hook up either

It's quite mild tonight so not a problem as I don't need the heating on so I've left the selfish sod next door to it

Problem with my dogs is amazingly unlike other ones I've seen where you can throw a treat etc and they will catch and swallow it straight down ...this pair actually crunch and chew everything....so the drontal ones they just chewed like a biscuit but these ones must have tasted like tablets and there was no way ...even wrapped in salami
We went through it all with Poppy after her operation - antibiotics, paracetamol, some other painkiller and an anti-inflammatory, I paid for 4 paracetamol and was told a quarter twice a day - they were oval in shape and cutting into 4 was impossible! We used the ones from home, same dosage but round and easy to divide, quarter of an antibiotic 3 times a day, 1 of the other stronger painkiller and the anti-inflammatory which is just a liquid added to her food and that was the easy one!

The antibiotic and strong painkiller were both allegedly palatable to dogs and chewable - no thank you! First bit went down ok, and downhill from then on, teeth clamped together, could get it in but before I could clamp the short nose she had wiggled it back out the side of the mouth, tried in everything we could, bits of camembert, salami, cheddar, cooked sausage, wrapped in ham, if it was there it was found and spat out; in the end she had a small meal each time, relevant tablet ground down and mixed in and grated cheese on top... went from small portion to empty saucer before I could blink!

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I don't care about all the TV crap as long as Boris gets in I'll be happy. :D
You're a very sick man lenny ?

Screenshot_20191124-201729_Facebook.jpg

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
Yeh, I watched it this morning and thought she came over as a right silly cow
So, keeping to the principal of the Tories manifesto pledges, we thought we would get a new motorhome next year.
We’re not really, we just decided against selling ours and keeping the same one for next year!
They must think people are stupid, oh, hang on............:unsure:

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
So, keeping to the principal of the Tories manifesto pledges, we thought we would get a new motorhome next year.
We’re not really, we just decided against selling ours and keeping the same one for next year!
They must think people are stupid, oh, hang on............:unsure:
The thing is they DO think people are stupid
The worrying thing is folk still vote for them

Scotland will remove every tory seat on the 12th thankfully

May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
The thing is they DO think people are stupid
The worrying thing is folk still vote for them

Scotland will remove every tory seat on the 12th thankfully

I got my registration to vote in last night (the deadline is tonight if anyone has not already done so)

My new constituency is Edinburgh East so no chance of a tory vote there. Be interesting to see how my old stomping grounds of Aberdeen South vote this time around. The pervy toucher-upper Ross Thomson has been told not to stand for re-election after his commons charades so I hope they see sense this time around and vote SNP.

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Well voting is a bit off-topic but since Tam as OP is joining in I feel it is OK.

I find it a bit restrictive, as an overseas postal voter, that one is only allowed to register to vote in the Constituency where one was last resident.

I do not know what they do if the Electoral Commission has redrawn the boundaries - does one register in the old Constituency or the new one?

Geoff

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
The Scots aren’t stupid, they aren’t taken in by lies and false promises
No and we dont forgive them either , there will never be a tory government in Scotland, and labour is unlikely after siding with tories in the indy referendum.
And libdems have no chance as their just yellow tories who I wouldn't put past going in to coalition with them again.

Regardless of which side of the b word folk are on Johnson is a liar and he is definitely planning on selling the nhs to his pals

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Tam, no offence but I think you're spoiling your entertaining thread with all the political stuff :(
Just my opinion, your thread so carry on......
I'll read something else (y)
Not much else to post at the minute.

At cite europe .....its raining

Nowt happening

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Fair enough, but in UK we've suffered three weeks of it already and another three to go so you can enjoy it with us :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I come on here to escape from it
The rain or the politics lol ?

It's alright for you theres other folk around you can sound off at

Jade and milo keep wondering why I'm shouting at my phone and tablet ???

Deleted User
I thought it was very simple. We will lose 19k nurses out of the NHS system over the coming years as they leave to take up other jobs, retire, have had enough etc, so we are going to replace them plus 31k new nurses so we will need to recruit 50k new nurses in total which will increase our nursing staffing levels by 31k. What could be more straightforward. It is 50k new nurses and 31k extra positions. The only difficult bit is why are the Tories trying to spin it into something else

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Well voting is a bit off-topic but since Tam as OP is joining in I feel it is OK.

I find it a bit restrictive, as an overseas postal voter, that one is only allowed to register to vote in the Constituency where one was last resident.

I do not know what they do if the Electoral Commission has redrawn the boundaries - does one register in the old Constituency or the new one?

Geoff
It remains at whichever one you were last registered at. The expiration is 15 years from the date you leave the country after they remove you from the list.Our voting rights expired last year. They have been promising to sort this out for the last 20 years. Just liars all of them.
We could have legally registered here to vote but I don't think it is right.

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
I thought it was very simple. We will lose 19k nurses out of the NHS system over the coming years as they leave to take up other jobs, retire, have had enough etc, so we are going to replace them plus 31k new nurses so we will need to recruit 50k new nurses in total which will increase our nursing staffing levels by 31k. What could be more straightforward. It is 50k new nurses and 31k extra positions. The only difficult bit is why are the Tories trying to spin it into something else
No, what she was saying was that they predict 19,000 will want to leave so they will work on keeping them and then recruit the other 31,000 so we will have 50,000 more nurses. So in reality we will have 31,000 more nurses.

Deleted User
No, what she was saying was that they predict 19,000 will want to leave so they will work on keeping them and then recruit the other 31,000 so we will have 50,000 more nurses. So in reality we will have 31,000 more nurses.
Strange, that’s exactly what I said

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Which means

Why not just say there will be 30000 more nurses

Probably because we are actually short of 40000 nurses

Same as the 20000 new police
But we lost 21000 under tory

So once again nothing changing

10 years of austerity and national debt more than doubled

Yet we can't trust Corbyn with the economy despite his grey pamphlet giving a detailed cost plan ..

But what chance have you got

They acuse labour of being anti sematic etc

But tory are racist , homophobic scum
Johnson is the worst man possible to be leading this country ....but they throw mud at Corbyn out of fear of him winning and it sticks.

To be honest most of what corbyn proposes we already have in Scotland thanks to SNP and we are only 6 million
If we can do it how come Westminster cant?
Screenshot_20191124-214148_Facebook.jpg

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Anyway on another note ....cite europe theres only maybe 4 or 5 motorhomes here tonight.

No travellers or caravans as someone stated.

Have seen once again 1 or 2 black guys wandering about no idea if immigrants or not.

Unmarked police van with 4 cops in it doing rounds every hour or so

2 security guards with dogs walking round carpark every hour or so

And that's it .......pretty quiet
Not sure anyone could hang under my van anyway but jade and milo always going under there so if there was they would get licked to death by jade and barked at by milo.

Got a cool new extending dog lead in lidl with flashing led lights and 3 year guarantee for €6.99 as the cheap Chinese one broke this morning I say cheap but I'm sure it was €4.99
so i could only get one bar of chocolate before I was skint lol

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Which means

Yet we can't trust Corbyn with the economy despite his grey pamphlet giving a detailed cost plan ..

Johnson is the worst man possible to be leading this country ....but they throw mud at Corbyn out of fear of him winning and it sticks.

To be honest most of what corbyn proposes we already have in Scotland thanks to SNP and we are only 6 million
If we can do it how come Westminster cant?View attachment 348466
But none of it is free..the money has to come from somewhere,,usually by cuts elsewhere .. Antrying free has to be funded somehow. BUSBY.

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
Which means

If we can do it how come Westminster cant?View attachment 348466
and guess where the money for that comes from?
Government spending in Scotland
The main reason for Scotland’s higher implicit budget deficit is that government spending per person is higher than the UK average while onshore tax revenues are a little lower than the UK average. For instance, Table 1 shows that in 2017–18, government spending per person was 13.2% above the UK average, but onshore revenues were 4.7% below the UK average. At their current low levels, offshore oil and gas revenues from the North Sea can only make up a small part of this difference.
The Table also shows that government spending per person in Scotland has increased relative to the UK average in recent years: it was 11.3% above average in 2015–16 and 9.5% above average in 2009–10. This results in part from the way the Barnett formula works – during periods of fiscal restraint it ensures that Scotland (and the other devolved nations) don’t quite suffer from the full force of spending cuts being made by the UK government. In addition, as mentioned above, the Scottish Government has been making use of devolved borrowing powers to invest more in new infrastructure and facilities since 2015–16.
Table 1. Scottish public expenditure and onshore revenues per person, as a percentage of the UK averages, 2009–10 to 2017–18
Fiscal aggregates2009–102011-122013-142014–152015–162016–172017–18
Scotland as % of UK
Expenditure per person109.5%111.0%111.2%110.6%111.3%112.3%113.2%
Onshore revenue per person97.4%96.9%97.5%97.3%95.6%94.7%95.3%
Source: Author’s calculations using GERS 2017–18.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back