What you should know about me! (1 Viewer)

Mar 2, 2013
chandlers ford
Funster No
MH
Astec Devon 2008
Exp
July 2012
Knew that tree w as somewhere.
monkey tree.jpg

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
I am a member of a forum where old farts lie through their teeth dentures about big boobs and make outrageous claims of their experiences.
Must go now, got Carol Vorderman coming around soon to make a fuss of me, again ! :devil:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
When England are playing Rugby, no matter where I am, whether it's at home, or on a Sweltering beach, or even at a friends wedding... I have to wear an England shirt. Katie is the same. This was us last Saturday, I'm wearing a similar shirt right now. :D . Swing low

katie.jpg

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
When England are playing Rugby, no matter where I am, whether it's at home, or on a Sweltering beach, or even at a friends wedding... I have to wear an England shirt. Katie is the same. This was us last Saturday, I'm wearing a similar shirt right now. :D . Swing low

View attachment 267761
and so you should. Katie is looking well, please send her our best wishes Jim

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Yep, Katie is looking great and looking at your avatar are you looking to be called slim Jim, mind you , you do look thinner in the face.(y)

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F

View attachment 267761
Wow very proud Dad there Jim:) Katie has grown up so much Jim,it doesn’t seem 5mins since she was bopping around the Rugby Club with Sian:) You are both looking very well .You must get those shirts dyed red Jim:LOL:,
Regards to you all
Brian & Jo

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Sorry Jim and also Katie, I've had threatening phone calls from the likes of @swanseajack13 , @ShiftZZ and @Chris all threatening me with boddily violence if I didnt carry out their wishes.

I think you should ban all three of them especially Chris, perhaps you will when you see what they made me do..........

Closet Welsh Supporter.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back