What you should know about me! (1 Viewer)

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Katie Brown had her 14th birthday meal al fresco at Quinta Majay...

I had no idea she was such a lucky girl.....I bet she didn't either!

Any chance that in another 6 years JJ, I could have my 74th birthday meal al Fresco at Quinta Majay

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Teuchter

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Nov 4, 2014
Lee on the Solent
Funster No
MH
Hymer Mercedes MLI 580
Exp
I have been caravanning for 32 years but in 2014 I have"gone over to the dark side"
If I haven't been taken to the beautiful Etihad Stadium in the Sky by then, you will be more than very, very welcome. I might even honour you by baking you a special pie... :whistle:

JJ :cool:

Can I come too?

Only if it is a FB pie though!! :)

Reactions: JJ
OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Come on then, what should we know about you?

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Sorry Jim and also Katie, I've had threatening phone calls from the likes of @swanseajack13 , @ShiftZZ and @Chris all threatening me with boddily violence if I didnt carry out their wishes.

I think you should ban all three of them especially Chris, perhaps you will when you see what they made me do..........

.View attachment 267769
love it :LOL::LOL: :LOL:

Brian & Jo

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
I'm bored! And...There doesn't appear to be any interesting threads that make me keep wanting to follow.:( Pease lift @Paul and Val ban(y)

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Anyway back to the thread title.

I’m Brian ,married to Jo. I’m 62
Been camping in one form or another for 22yrs motorhoming for about 18yrs.
Left school when I was just 16 and bought my first bungalow when I was just turned 17 ,it was £6800.00 :eek:
In the 33rd year of running my own business.
Love music ,really into Bob Dylan & Andrea Bocelli
Still ticking off my bucket list .
Oh and I’ve got a spot on the left cheek of my arse :whistle:
Think that just about covers it.

Brian & Jo

Fletton

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015
When England are playing Rugby, no matter where I am, whether it's at home, or on a Sweltering beach, or even at a friends wedding... I have to wear an England shirt. Katie is the same. This was us last Saturday, I'm wearing a similar shirt right now. :D . Swing low

View attachment 267761

Soooooo... sad.. :D2:D2...
But each to thier own.. ;)(y)

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
When England are playing Rugby, no matter where I am, whether it's at home, or on a Sweltering beach, or even at a friends wedding... I have to wear an England shirt. Katie is the same. This was us last Saturday, I'm wearing a similar shirt right now. :D . Swing low

View attachment 267761

She obviously takes after her mother :)
:imoutahere:

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
@Jim great to see Katie looking so well(y)

Bit about me..... well I enjoy watching rugby or what I really mean is I enjoy watching fit blokes run around ;):LOL:

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2012
WEST SUSSEX
Funster No
MH
HYMER B SL 674
Exp
SINCE 2005
You did ask...I love the forum for directly related motorhome points, be able to resolve something, share, reviews, tech/mechanical, legislation, amazing adventures and contributing where I believe I can constructively add something.
Could do without; political posts, electronic diatribes, 'the last word', very personal stuff - photos of children, pets and food (but I am learning where not to go). Oh and I also very much prefer the ringmasters new image.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
You did ask...I love the forum for directly related motorhome points, be able to resolve something, share, reviews, tech/mechanical, legislation, amazing adventures and contributing where I believe I can constructively add something.
Could do without; political posts, electronic diatribes, 'the last word', very personal stuff - photos of children, pets and food (but I am learning where not to go). Oh and I also very much prefer the ringmasters new image.

You don't even have to make the effort to learn where not to go, you can always opt to click 'ignore thread' or 'ignore forum' .

Personally, I love all that stuff and am thankful that 'Fun' is big enough to support all of the diversity and with so little moderation by big brother (aka Jim) I like the new avatar but prefer Homer. Doh!:D

Shrimp

Funster
May 27, 2015
Bedfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
Long time
When I was in my pram I was very often ‘dumped’ on the inside of various car racing circuits-father was a freelance photographer for MotorSport mag.
My later years were spent playing cowboys & Indians on my pony.
I hated school.
I lived in South Africa for most of my teenage years.
Father had a short temper & nearly ran me over with a jeep.
I’ve had & ridden more motorbikes than most people.
I’ve been married twice.
I don’t have a house.
Not bad for a girl!

Reactions: Jim
Apr 23, 2018
Cambs
Funster No
MH
In between.
Exp
Since 2017
I once had an argument in a pub with Terry Scott of Terry and June fame about Scotch v Irish whisky (I am Scottish).

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
@Popeye I always knew jim would come out in the end but we three will always show nothing but LOVE for you because we know that deep down you would come out with a little help never forget your WELSH dilly dilly off to the pit of misery there's lovely see:whistle2::whistle2::whistle2:
'

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back