Calling all newbies (1 Viewer)

Oct 27, 2017
Scotland/Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer (T class GT)
Exp
12months
Hi everyone, I joined yesterday and am still trying to find my way around. I bought my elderly MH last year and took off to Spain and few weeks later. What an adventure!
We survived and enjoyed it-rented a place out there, am now back for an MOT before returning to the sunshine -hopefully next week.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello welcome to fun @Val 2 dogs the best way to find your way around is just to use the forum and ask questions, little tips if you press the little fun flag at the top of the page it will take you back to the current posts, if you put a @. In front of a funsters name will alert them to the posts, click on forums at the top and you will get a drop down with lots of separate category's.
:welcomesign:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 27, 2017
Scotland/Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer (T class GT)
Exp
12months
Thanks for the welcome and the tips Carol, wish I'd found this site a lot sooner but I still have masses to learn .

dave1948

Free Member
Sep 24, 2017
Swansea
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
I am one of the Newbies I joint to get information on my coming trip to Sicily. And have got much more ÂŁ15 well spent

Fiona99

Free Member
Oct 30, 2017
Midlands
Funster No
MH
Hymer C682Cl
Exp
On second motorhome, this one hopefully for keeps.
Thank you in anticipation.....of lots of advice.
Not a total newbie.....but limited mechanical experience and fed up of being manipulated because I am female.:) :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back