We Start A New Mini Tour At Last... (3 Viewers)

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
experiencing things together like Coypu watching .

Do you whisper in hushed tones as you peek out between the slats of blind ?

"Ah, there's little Mildred, isn't she growing, the boy coypu's will be sniffing around soon now"

"And here comes big bad dad Jason, from the look on his face he's spent the night on the other bank"

"Yes dear he must have, look at the face on Willamena his wife. By the way JJ, where were you last night ? Didn't see any lights on in big Hymie and that German slut in the Concorde has a big grin on her face this morning".

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better

"Ah, there's little Mildred, isn't she growing, the boy coypu's will be sniffing around soon now"

"And here comes big bad dad Jason, from the look on his face he's spent the night on the other bank"

"Yes dear he must have, look at the face on Willamena his wife. By the way JJ, where were you last night ? Didn't see any lights on in big Hymie and that German slut in the Concorde has a big grin on her face this morning".

You've got too much time or imagination going there Brian .....:whistle:

:D:)(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014

Brian, have some paper and a pencil and write a book...you know that thing other people can read when really bored;), in which you can express all your imagination, and try to make it easy for me to understand , cause sometimes I wonder if it's meo_O...or if it's you having been tea total...:whistle:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years

Brian, have some paper and a pencil and write a book...you know that thing other people can read when really bored;), in which you can express all your imagination, and try to make it easy for me to understand , cause sometimes I wonder if it's meo_O...or if it's you having been tea total...:whistle:
It is not you yodeli, I have no idea what he is talking about.....:)

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
I'm retired, it's sunny, it's warm, what else do I have to do... other than gloat of course? ;)

JJ :cool:
You could always "Muck-out" your van,:)
Throw all that Blue & White clothing out
and buy a decent suit & tie.

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Friday 12th August.

Yesterday featured our shortest daily trip so far... 100 metres.

We moved out of the shade and into the sun.

It was a tad chilly in the breeze for Princess.

20160812_095305.jpg

Had a terriffically restful day... I even sorted out my (was 4, now 3) tool boxes. (y)

JJ and Frankie :cool:

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Now I'm confused

As a student of your 'lazy zen' cult, I'm shocked that one so 'motionless', even possesses tools - let alone multiple boxes of them.

Surely the power of thought, planning and consideration should render physical contact with any implement of labour, totally unnecessary.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Sounds like you are both having a nice relaxing time. How many km have you covered in total? You dont seem to have gone very far but I guess you dont have to so long as you have the weather.
Keep posting the photos please.

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Sounds like you are both having a nice relaxing time. How many km have you covered in total? You dont seem to have gone very far but I guess you dont have to so long as you have the weather.
Keep posting the photos please.
I think we have covered around hundred kms in 2 goes. I must say I was far too exhausted to drive , even if I love it. I had one big crisis since we left: people have been banging on my house door, frightening my dad, and been running after my Mum to have the gate opened! People just don't want to know whether you're on hols or not. Had to have a big shout at the municipality people for using the stadium while it was meant to be shut! I'm afraid JJ heard me shouting and wasn't very happy with it.... Stress again!
Eck ....Post has gone without me pressing any button grrrrr

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Now I'm confused

As a student of your 'lazy zen' cult, I'm shocked that one so 'motionless', even possesses tools - let alone multiple boxes of them.

I agree Mr Clark... it is a tad worrying but, just because I have a couple of spanners and the like, it doesn't mean I ever actually use them. ;)

Rather more worrying is the fact I think I have caught a rather serious lergy from Frankie...

I have been doing some cleaning... before I (temporarily) wired up my 35 year old, pure sine wave inverter (needed to charge our walkie talkies).

For heaven's sake, I even wiped (some) of the grunge off it first.

20160812_120119.jpg

I can only hope that this illness will be overcome in time.

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
I agree Mr Clark... it is a tad worrying but, just because I have a couple of spanners and the like, it doesn't mean I ever actually use them. ;)

Rather more worrying is the fact I think I have caught a rather serious lergy from Frankie...

I have been doing some cleaning... before I (temporarily) wired up my 35 year old, pure sine wave inverter (needed to charge our walkie talkies).

View attachment 119730

I used to own a ferret box similar to that. Obviously made by the same company :).

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
I think we have covered around hundred kms in 2 goes. I must say I was far too exhausted to drive , even if I love it. I had one big crisis since we left: people have been banging on my house door, frightening my dad, and been running after my Mum to have the gate opened! People just don't want to know whether you're on hols or not. Had to have a big shout at the municipality people for using the stadium while it was meant to be shut! I'm afraid JJ heard me shouting and wasn't very happy with it.... Stress again!
Eck ....Post has gone without me pressing any button grrrrr
I always find I can never get to go on holiday in peace. Sounds like you are the same. Heres hoping nothing else happens at home and then you can start to relax and enjoy your time away.

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User

View attachment 119730

I think you may be under the control of Frankies powerful brain waves

Making you do 'things' you wouldn't normally do by your own free will. Like cleaning and other strange 'stuff'

Don't worry though - help is at hand.

Wrap your head in Aluminium foil.
Stand in a bucket of water and shout
"La la la la la - I can't hear you - your evil powers can not control me"

You'll soon enough back to normal

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
I think you may be under the control of Frankies powerful brain waves

Making you do 'things' you wouldn't normally do by your own free will. Like cleaning and other strange 'stuff'

Don't worry though - help is at hand.

Wrap your head in Aluminium foil.
Stand in a bucket of water and shout
"La la la la la - I can't hear you - your evil powers can not control me"

You'll soon enough back to normal

Dont get the cheap tinfoil from Poundland. I find Turkeyfoil works best.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back