Jan 22, 2012
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Fleetwood Revolution 40d
Exp
Since January 2011
Hi Jez

Can you remove us from the list as well, as we have had to change are plans.

octopush

Free Member
Sep 28, 2012
portsmouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
2days
Hi if there are still places please could you put us on the list preferably with EHU.

Thanks
Rob Jackie

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sift

Free Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ringwood, UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since April 2014 :O
Hi Jez, would Jane and I be able to join you lot for just 2 nights: 18-19th June? I have a racing weekend so would need to leave on the Friday. No problem if not and I'm always willing to vacate for people that might wish to stay longer.

Regards,
Lee.

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
hola

:thumb: sorry jez.we also wont be able to attend.Work commitments :thumb:

Thanks Dave

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Hi Jez, would Jane and I be able to join you lot for just 2 nights: 18-19th June? I have a racing weekend so would need to leave on the Friday. No problem if not and I'm always willing to vacate for people that might wish to stay longer.

Regards,
Lee.
No problem at all Lee, see you there.
Thanks, Jez

octopush

Free Member
Sep 28, 2012
portsmouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
2days
Hi Jez

We are staying at Norden Farm Campsite at the moment it is such a nice place to stay.

I think we will be coming hear often.

Rob

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Hi Jez

We are staying at Norden Farm Campsite at the moment it is such a nice place to stay.

I think we will be coming hear often.

Rob
Nice to get a thumbs up Rob, fingers crossed for the weather & it will be a great do.:thumb:

Mar 25, 2013
Maidstone Kent
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Esprit 160
Exp
Since 2013
Hi Jez

So sorry we can't make this meet :cry: Was really looking forward to it but circumstances mean a change of plan. Hopefully next time? :thumb:

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
is it too late for me to be put down as a possible please, just realised that this comes as the cornwall meet at gweek finishes and it would be nice to call in here and meet more funsters on the way home..
actually, any excuse to stay away from home and be in the van..:Smile:
and would it be possible for ehu too, powerchair and scooter batteries will probably be exhausted by then..

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
is it too late for me to be put down as a possible please, just realised that this comes as the cornwall meet at gweek finishes and it would be nice to call in here and meet more funsters on the way home..
actually, any excuse to stay away from home and be in the van..:Smile:
and would it be possible for ehu too, powerchair and scooter batteries will probably be exhausted by then..

Hi Dryad, sorry for the delay in replying, we are in the Loire Valley at the moment and have had trouble getting WiFi. No problem at all with you coming, i'll put you down for EHU.
I will try to respond asap to any posts, I realise its not too far off now and as soon as I get back on the 2nd June I will update plans and more detailed info for everyone attending the Rally. In the meantime please consider putting your names down for the meal if not already done so and social do which I'm 90% sure will be on the Saturday now in the Campsites Marquee. Choices for food are Shepherds pie, Chicken Curry or Veggie option, (£8 to £10) per head, a Bar selling real ales, ciders etc and entertainment which will be a great night. :thumb:

capinpugwash

Free Member
Sep 14, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2005 (20 years Caravan before that)
Can you put me and the bitch down for this please, arriving Thursday 19th (straight from the Le Mans 24 hour race).

I would like to go down on the meal list as well, but the bitch will not be eating.

thanks

Stuart

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
Hi Dryad, sorry for the delay in replying, we are in the Loire Valley at the moment and have had trouble getting WiFi. No problem at all with you coming, i'll put you down for EHU.
I will try to respond asap to any posts, I realise its not too far off now and as soon as I get back on the 2nd June I will update plans and more detailed info for everyone attending the Rally. In the meantime please consider putting your names down for the meal if not already done so and social do which I'm 90% sure will be on the Saturday now in the Campsites Marquee. Choices for food are Shepherds pie, Chicken Curry or Veggie option, (£8 to £10) per head, a Bar selling real ales, ciders etc and entertainment which will be a great night. :thumb:

thank you, really looking forward to this and getting to know you all..:Smile:
and could you also put me down for the meal too, don't want to be sitting in me van that evening all alone being dryad no mates..:Blush:

edit, just realised the pic of the decal from the front of my van has appeared as my avatar, i didn't think it had taken as it said it had failed to upload, whoohoo, what a nice suprise.. :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
thank you, really looking forward to this and getting to know you all..:Smile:
and could you also put me down for the meal too, don't want to be sitting in me van that evening all alone being dryad no mates..:Blush:

edit, just realised the pic of the decal from the front of my van has appeared as my avatar, i didn't think it had taken as it said it had failed to upload, whoohoo, what a nice suprise.. :)

Will do Dryad; Like the Avatar, look forward to meeting you;:thumb:

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Can you put me and the bitch down for this please, arriving Thursday 19th (straight from the Le Mans 24 hour race).

I would like to go down on the meal list as well, but the bitch will not be eating.

thanks

Stuart

Aw poor Bitch, not only does she have to put up with 24 hours of racing but then gets excluded from the Evening out. I feel sorry for your Bitch, maybe she could spend some time with my Labrador Darcy :thumb:

bigfish

Free Member
May 20, 2009
Eastleigh, Hants
Funster No
Exp
8 years, but had caravans & Tents before that
only up the road would be good to have a meet down this way
Sodit just caught up with the dates only w/end in June we have
already booked. hope all is good for you put us down for 2015?:thumb:

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2012
Wortham Diss
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
Motorhomed for almost 7 years - now going nowhere!
The Good News is that at long last Derek's hospital appointment has come through.

The Bad News is that he is having an operation on 24th June and a pre-assessment the week before :Eeek:

This means we will miss the Dorset Rally:cry::cry::cry:

We are so disappointed :cry::cry::cry:

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
We are still good to go - and looking forward to it:thumb:

Will be 'off line' until we return from Frenchieland on 16th, (leaving on Monday after the Kent Show) then have got 3 nights booked at Sandy Balls just down the road for a bit more R&R - so will be with you on either the Thursday or the Friday (19th or 20th) depending when 'she' gets all the washing done and I've [STRIKE]sobered up enough[/STRIKE] cleansed my liver enough:ROFLMAO: to drive on!
Will confirm our arrival date and catch up on posts when we get back:thumb:

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
The Good News is that at long last Derek's hospital appointment has come through.

The Bad News is that he is having an operation on 24th June and a pre-assessment the week before :Eeek:

This means we will miss the Dorset Rally:cry::cry::cry:

We are so disappointed :cry::cry::cry:
hope all goes well for Derek, sorry you can't come, maybe next year if this one is a success!
. best wishes, Jez

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Any room left, (with ehc, please........:Smile:) as this newbie wants to come............(will be first time out, so be gentle. :ROFLMAO:), although will need to check work etc to make sure I can get time off..........looking to be arriving thurs 19th -and leaving wed 25th.

Would be interested in meal on the sat night, (two people)

Can (hopfully) confirm if ok to come by evening mon 2 june

Thanks

Andy

phodetheus

Free Member
Jan 20, 2014
Full timer
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
3 months
Any room left, (with ehc, please........:Smile:) as this newbie wants to come............(will be first time out, so be gentle. :ROFLMAO:), although will need to check work etc to make sure I can get time off..........looking to be arriving thurs 19th -and leaving wed 25th.

Thanks

Andy

We are newbies as well so if the bigger boys are mean to us we can cower in the corner together.

Gary & Ann

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User

Thanks

Andy
Hi Andy
Yes to all your requests although I will check how many spare EHU,s I have left when I get home tomorrow. It may be that we have to share the last ones out now.

May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
Jez,

If there are spare EHUs could you allocate us one please.

Ta.

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
To all Funsters coming to Dorset I will be sending out a few posts this week to tidy up what has become a long thread. I will cherry pick all relevant past info and add some latest stuff so you're all up to date.
Thanks, Jez

Sallytrafic

Free Member
Aug 20, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt on Transit
Exp
since 1988
Are we too late for this one? We would like to come if possible.
Don't need EHU. Can't normally go to meals have dog that can't be left alone.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back