Dorset Fun Rally 2014 ?? (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
It doesn't take much for anyone to work out that there will be a large amount of cash floating about :whatthe:
I trust appropriate safety/security measures are in place :thumb:
I've got Securicor coming.No I've got a safe in my Van so will be Okay.

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Hi jez and lyn- I mentioned we were in France until 16th - well - have decided to stay on for another couple of weeks so with regret will have to pull out of this rally!

Sorry and all that - but hope you understand:winky:

France - Dorset ?????? Lovely as it is we are loving out first French trip:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sallytrafic

Free Member
Aug 20, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt on Transit
Exp
since 1988
Oh it seems I have a birthday whilst on the Dorset Fun rally (25th) could be extra fun and we are virgin Fun ralliers so please be gentle.

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Oh it seems I have a birthday whilst on the Dorset Fun rally (25th) could be extra fun and we are virgin Fun ralliers so please be gentle.
Sounds like a great reason for a Party (if you needed a reason!) have put it on the calender now so no getting away with it!
We are Virgin Marshalls / organisers so please please be gentle with us :roflmto:

Dec 23, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Exp
Since 2002. Previous Motorhomes, 3 X Autotrail. Rapido and 2 Adria Coral Supreme.
Dorset Rally Birthday Boy!!

Hi Guys,

We also have another Birthday Boy! Lord Alan Lord, [Teleman], is celebrating his birthday too on Sunday 22nd June. [He's actually a genuine "Lord" of Chaul Ghlean and is my "Roadie" for the Show.:thumb:

Steve

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Hi All
If there is anyone coming to Dorset who has a portable CD player could I ask that they bring it if they have space? I have a certain amount of music and use a Bose bluetooth speaker but also have a lot of CD's as I am sure will many of those coming will so to have an eclectic mix of music would be great.
We are putting a shelter up and will place it near to a EHU so we've mains power. What are the thoughts for bringing a TV for the World Cup so we can watch some of the matches together? sorry Ladies :Doh: there's matches on at 5pm, 8pm & 11pm:Eeek: so might be handy if there's nothing else going on

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
Hi All
We are putting a shelter up and will place it near to a EHU so we've mains power. What are the thoughts for bringing a TV for the World Cup so we can watch some of the matches together? sorry Ladies :Doh: there's matches on at 5pm, 8pm & 11pm:Eeek: so might be handy if there's nothing else going on

Having spent a month in France :thumb: at the last world cup :whatthe:

watching three matches a day :Angry: three in one night is nothing :Eeek:

Good Company even better especially if we can talk all the way through ........

about the offside rule.......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jude

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
Are there any members going with kids -

We may go if there are some more going and could have a kids corner away from loud party animals, i don`t want them bitten ::bigsmile:

I have been on here for years and would like to see more real life faces not just avatars with trumpets up bums and old bearded men shouting obscenities, oh and the kids like Homer Simpson, --is he really yellow:ROFLMAO:

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Following on from above - are there any planning to drag their teenagers along?! Ours will be revising for his last GCSE part of the time when there but it would be good to know if there may be any more teenagers.

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Are there any members going with kids -

We may go if there are some more going and could have a kids corner away from loud party animals, i don`t want them bitten ::bigsmile:

I have been on here for years and would like to see more real life faces not just avatars with trumpets up bums and old bearded men shouting obscenities, oh and the kids like Homer Simpson, --is he really yellow:ROFLMAO:
Hi there,
Nobody has mentioned Kids but can ask the question now! As for the Avatars the reality is much much worse :roflmto:

simply

Free Member
Apr 24, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Renault Trafic
Exp
Newcomer
Telly ?!

I really was hoping to get well enough to get along to this meet next week but TV with footy :yawn: I am starting to feel very ill again all of a sudden :getmecoat:

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Just had a call from the Campsite to say that the Field has dried out really well & it will be freshly mown & rolled for us at the weekend.
The Camp Manager also mentioned that they now have a Catering van on site with facilities to do Hog Roasts etc. Something we could consider doing next week or the following week :thumb: Maybe for someone's birthday?

Last edited by a moderator:
May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
Just had a call from the Campsite to say that the Field has dried out really well & it will be freshly mown & rolled for us at the weekend.
The Camp Manager also mentioned that they now have a Catering van on site with facilities to do Hog Roasts etc. Something we could consider doing next week or the following week :thumb: [HI]Maybe for someone's birthday[/HI]?

Myself and Sheila both have birthdays this year, if that helps.

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Myself and Sheila both have birthdays this year, if that helps.
Thanks that could be a big help::bigsmile: My thoughts are that 3 people have birthdays coinciding with the Rally so might be a good excuse to celebrate with a pork sandwich!

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
And I'm an anything goes kinda bloke - but even a pork sarnie (adult or not!) can't tempt me back from France :winky:

Hope u have a fab rally - and enjoy the pork:ROFLMAO:

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
How about dogs ? I can see from site details they are welcome, can anyone who has been on site before with dog let me know if there is 'walkies(toileting)area' nearby ?

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
How about dogs ? I can see from site details they are welcome, can anyone who has been on site before with dog let me know if there is 'walkies(toileting)area' nearby ?
Its great for Dog walking, there is a very nice walk through woods at the bottom corner of the Site. There is a Doggie shower near the kids playground if they roll in something they shouldn't !
Just one word of caution, Norden is still a working Farm and therefore livestock could be in adjacent fields (mainly Sheep) and they have a bit of an animal farm with Peacocks, Turkeys Goats etc which are all penned in and seem to live in complete harmony with each other:roflmto: so its best to keep your Dog on a lead on the Site. We are well away from this area, no problem off the lead on the walk however & I'll remind everyone on Monday the walk into Corfe is very pleasent but runs close to a busy road for a short time and isn't very secure so keep your dog on a lead in this area.

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Just trying to plan some days out & seeing that parking is a nightmare in that area would like to leave the motorhome on site but still get out & about. Is it easy to get to get around by bus (see that there is a bus stop outside) & any idea of fares to Swanage & Studland Bay? Are the off road cycling routes easy to access from the site?

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Just trying to plan some days out & seeing that parking is a nightmare in that area would like to leave the motorhome on site but still get out & about. Is it easy to get to get around by bus (see that there is a bus stop outside) & any idea of fares to Swanage & Studland Bay? Are the off road cycling routes easy to access from the site?
Buses are every hour in both directions from the site entrance. I have an info sheet with the times & that will be available to everyone. Not sure about the fares though (I'll ask the site Manager). Nice circular cycle route to Wareham on quiet roads, I was going to do this with whoever fancies it at some point. I would suggest that locally the only time you'd need to take the Van is to Studland beaches which are good for parking (NT car parks ) Swanage railway runs from Norden Stn which is a nice experience but not cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
Buses are every hour in both directions from the site entrance. I have an info sheet with the times & that will be available to everyone. Not sure about the fares though (I'll ask the site Manager).

:thumb:Jez Hi...............maybe you could post the bus route no. then we could print our own copy :RollEyes: trying to give you one less job to do:Eeek:
and save me having to look it up:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
:thumb:Jez Hi...............maybe you could post the bus route no. then we could print our own copy :RollEyes: trying to give you one less job to do:Eeek:
and save me having to look it up:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thanks,Its no 40 Poole to Swanage
If you use this link it tells you whats happening in the Swanage Purbeck area
whilst the Rally is on. Might be of some use.

Broken Link Removed

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
I have had a request earlier than expected from Norden House to firm up choice of meal on Saturday 21st in the Marquee. The choices are
Chicken Curry
Cottage Pie
Veggie Option (I have asked for detail on this and will post asap)

At the moment 30 Funsters have ordered food which had been higher as a fair number not now coming had requested a meal. Therefore if you are considering joining us for the pre - entertainment dinner could I ask that you let me know ASAP with your preferred choice.
For all those having booked one already could you please PM me with your choices.
This is the current list, M indicates Meal x number requested <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-GB</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m::bigsmile:ispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m::bigsmile:efJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> <table class="MsoNormalTable" style="width:100.0%;mso-cellspacing:0cm;mso-yfti-tbllook:1184;mso-padding-alt: 4.5pt 4.5pt 4.5pt 4.5pt" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr style="mso-yfti-irow:0;mso-yfti-firstrow:yes;mso-yfti-lastrow:yes"> <td style="border:inset 1.0pt;mso-border-alt:inset windowtext .75pt; padding:4.5pt 4.5pt 4.5pt 4.5pt"> [FONT=&quot]Jez&Lin Mx2
Rekerly EHU/Mx2 [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]PolarBear
enery8
pat1951 EHU/Mx2
peterH
catspyjamas
paulj
highwayman
Popeye
Rob1Chelsea1
SteveandDenise Mx2
Bee[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]june12
Lindyloot Mx1
tattytony
plumbomb
Grouch
Kaybee EHU/Mx2
patch
Lib
robiebee
Wildge EHU/Mx2
Phodetheus EHU/ Mx2
FidgetEHU?
Mavis
June59
Old man river
themogs EHU/Mx2
Robgriff
Old-Mo[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Lugnut[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Busman[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Maestro[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Theonlysue[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MrMotorhome[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cutfinger EHU/Mx2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pikeman Mx2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wombles EHU/Mx3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]OG1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]GeordiesEHU?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hymergenius [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Elvis 1709EHU[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Silverlocks[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]TelemanEHU?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Valangordy EHU/Mx2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sticky130 Mx2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Octopush EHU[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DryadEHU/Mx1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]AndyEHU/Mx2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sallytrafic[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]capinpugwashMx1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mastercamper[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Total 53[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M = Meal[/FONT]
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Ladies,
I am bringing my knitting & spinning wheel to the Rally so if any of you are likewise inclined & fancy joining up with me during our time for a chat & drinks you are more than welcome. Bring something along or just come along for the company & I promise there won't be a word of Football mentioned!!

Lin

simply

Free Member
Apr 24, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Renault Trafic
Exp
Newcomer
Dorset Fun

Put me down to arrive Monday please. :Cool:
One person and one small 'van. No electric hook up required and no meal required Saturday, thank you :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back