Zenec N720 camera connections (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
sallylillian

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
That guide is generated by the camera so it must be the camera.

Now if you had posted that image at the start of the thread you would have saved us and yourself a whole lot of hassle.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sorry, what can I say I just thought it was the monitor. So the camera is working the flip up motor is not so the camera is just seein a black image, maybe that is Kaput then?

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Michael
Do you think you may get a replacement camera as 'good will'?
For what they charge for them I'd expect it to last a fair bit longer than it has.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Sorry, what can I say I just thought it was the monitor. So the camera is working the flip up motor is not so the camera is just seein a black image, maybe that is Kaput then?
Probably , should be easy to find a replacement solenoid or motor doubt if they get it made for their quantities will be an off the shelf item.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
sallylillian

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
Michael
Do you think you may get a replacement camera as 'good will'?
For what they charge for them I'd expect it to last a fair bit longer than it has.
Yes Robert I am about to try, I had emailed Caratec the manufacturers and they have come back so I have emailed them asking and will now also email Durrwang. I have had a succession of problems this last week, the electric lock on one garage door failed. It was the solenoid, the plunger had disassembled inside the door cover. Although I could get in by the other door the cover was held in place by the latches. So after releasing the screws I had to break the cover to get it off. Then after 3 goes using the workshop on a site here in Portugal I remodelled the failed connection, so far its working. I then modified the covers so they can be removed whilst the door is closed! Then you know about my regulator, now sorted. The remis blind in the kitchen has failed like all the other 3, at the cord where it goes through the spring which corrodes and rots the cord. BUT the kitchen one is framed by the factory, and I have to remove the glass upstand, the corian up stand and then somehow get it off before I can sort it... so stainless springs this winter all round.

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Yes Robert I am about to try, I had emailed Caratec the manufacturers and they have come back so I have emailed them asking and will now also email Durrwang. I have had a succession of problems this last week, the electric lock on one garage door failed. It was the solenoid, the plunger had disassembled inside the door cover. Although I could get in by the other door the cover was held in place by the latches. So after releasing the screws I had to break the cover to get it off. Then after 3 goes using the workshop on a site here in Portugal I remodelled the failed connection, so far its working. I then modified the covers so they can be removed whilst the door is closed! Then you know about my regulator, now sorted. The remis blind in the kitchen has failed like all the other 3, at the cord where it goes through the spring which corrodes and rots the cord. BUT the kitchen one is framed by the factory, and I have to remove the glass upstand, the corian up stand and then somehow get it off before I can sort it... so stainless springs this winter all round.
Maybe they'll try and talk you into upgrading to the latest model

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back