obanvanman

Free Member
May 1, 2015
Isle of Seil Argyll
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil 810 Integra
Exp
Fancy using the N232 from Zaragoza to the coast, aiming for Benidorm, at the weekend.

There is an Aire on that route that we like the sound of.

Has anyone used it recently and what is it like please. Have quite a large van.

Ta

Kevin

Deleted User
Fancy using the N232 from Zaragoza to the coast, aiming for Benidorm, at the weekend.

There is an Aire on that route that we like the sound of.

Has anyone used it recently and what is it like please. Have quite a large van.

Ta

Kevin

Bit twisty and hilly in places but not a problem, Morella worth a visit.

Jul 13, 2008
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2007
Great road, and as @matamoros says Morella is a fantastic hillside Village and has a quiet Aire on the road opposite.

Xabia

Free Member
Jan 20, 2011
Rural Nottinghamshire and Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1996
I think that used to be the main road before the motorway was built. Travelled it many times, the main problem in the old days was passing slow moving lorries as there were limited places where you could safely do it. No such problems now.(y)

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Good road, lots of work done recently, not so good in the dark, when everyone leaves motogp campground and diversion in place though ;)

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
We came down this route earlier this year because we wanted to visit Morella and then Peniscola. We found a lot of road development was going on which was a bit disruptive and slow in places due to lots of twists and turns but otherwise doable. However, if we were aiming for Beni we would not be taking this route as it makes no sense IMO. The obvious and better road route would be the A23 & A7 both toll free.

Reactions: f6c
Sep 12, 2016
Chesterfield England Tellus 3
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
6 years

Ta

Kevin

Kevin where are you headed for in Benidorm ?? we are here already (10 nights so far of 31) just wondered which site you like just heard of a new one which is offering 15% discount Camping Alicante Imperium which is in Play Joyosa

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Kevin where are you headed for in Benidorm ?? we are here already (10 nights so far of 31) just wondered which site you like just heard of a new one which is offering 15% discount Camping Alicante Imperium which is in Play Joyosa
Don't want to put a damper on this as it looks like a decent site but I do not think this includes Lecce. I would check the lecce price out if this is the case as many campsites charge very high rates for lecce, especially if your looking for more than 6 Amps. I think you may get winter deals that will be very close to this in Benidorm itself.

Sep 12, 2016
Chesterfield England Tellus 3
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
6 years
Don't want to put a damper on this as it looks like a decent site but I do not think this includes Lecce. I would check the lecce price out if this is the case as many campsites charge very high rates for lecce, especially if your looking for more than 6 Amps. I think you may get winter deals that will be very close to this in Benidorm itself.

Free electric on Roma Pitches (the large ones for M/H) with water drain and TV and free WiFi (http://www.campingalicanteimperium.com/en/accommodation-alicante/campsite-pitch-roma/) We are on Camping Arena Blanca in Benidorm and it is advertising the new site (must be related to the site ) and we get the same here 10amp elec water drain TV and WiFi which is how I am writing this to you now

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Free electric on Roma Pitches (the large ones for M/H) with water drain and TV and free WiFi (http://www.campingalicanteimperium.com/en/accommodation-alicante/campsite-pitch-roma/) We are on Camping Arena Blanca in Benidorm and it is advertising the new site (must be related to the site ) and we get the same here 10amp elec water drain TV and WiFi which is how I am writing this to you now
The pitch that is being advertised at €13.20 per day is the Allon pitch. (The Roma pitch is a little more expensive). However, for all pitches in low season the lecce rate (just found it) is €0.30 KW which IMO is a fair rate. I have also looked at the site position in Villyaosa and it appears to be in a poor location, IMO in that it is a 20 minute walk to the beach and about the same again to the centre of the town.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
obanvanman

obanvanman

Free Member
May 1, 2015
Isle of Seil Argyll
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil 810 Integra
Exp
Thank you very much guys, I luv the way everyone pitches in.
Sort of making it up as we go along at the moment. I know we need to sort something out for later on in the year.
Apparently some b'stard called Santa or St. Nik or something like that makes everyone panic and book sites well in advance, so we shall see where we end up. But...thanks again for your help.

Kev

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
The pitch that is being advertised at €13.20 per day is the Allon pitch. (The Roma pitch is a little more expensive). However, for all pitches in low season the lecce rate (just found it) is €0.30 KW which IMO is a fair rate. I have also looked at the site position in Villyaosa and it appears to be in a poor location, IMO in that it is a 20 minute walk to the beach and about the same again to the centre of the town.

You pass through the town on the way to the beach, the tram is ten minutes away from the site which takes you to Benidorm or alacante the other way.

Reactions: f6c

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back