Why aren't you away his weekend? (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Why are you sat in front of the PC instead of being out in the motorhome? I'm stuck at work what's your excuse?:Sad:::bigsmile:

DMS

Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Feb 2, 2008
Funster No
MH
Concorde 850L
Exp
Time Began
jim
pretty much the same as yours. work work and more work with no playtime allowed :cry::cry:
alan

TinaGlenn

Free Member
Aug 7, 2007
Near King's Lynn
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
9 years
Glenn and the kids are flying to Spain so I am getting all the washing and ironing done ready for them to pack.
I get to stay home and dog sit..... Ohhh the peace and quiet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Link Removed

say no more:Eeek:

Marrwyck

Free Member
Jan 29, 2008
Southampton
Funster No
Exp
2 Years
Well after I have logged off. i will be getting myself ready as we are having a farewell bash tonite so we can say 'Bon Voyage' to all our friends & families before we go off on our tour of Europe which is set for the 5th or 7th of July.

We'll not be returning to the UK until March 09.

So that's why I'm still here. But not for much longer ::bigsmile:

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
Why are you sat in front of the PC instead of being out in the motorhome? I'm stuck at work what's your excuse?:Sad:::bigsmile:

:Sad: We have only just got back this week. Let us have a little rest first. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jan 13, 2008
Cardiff
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since 2008
At home when we should have been away on our first weekend.:cry:

Darren (motorhome medics) had a phone call on Tuesday from the DVLA saying they want to measure our RV and the next available time in next wednesday!!!
Link Removed

We have just imported the exact same model as Jannie ( a gulfstream sunvoyager se 8292) and I am dreading that we will have the same problems that they didLink Removed

Anyhow theres nothing I can do about it except wait and keep my fingers crossedLink Removed

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Wedding do tonight, and Daniel's home on leave, so Jan won't go far.

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
Been fitting windows to one of the houses, and then a party tonight. Cant even go away next weekend as I'm a steward at he Rempstone Steam Fair and we have to mark out the rally field next weekend.
How I envy all the retired folk

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Been up to bus today looking forward to Lincoln next week:thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Still repairing for MOT as and when my back allows. Besides we don't usually go away in the summer because of the garden, we travel out of season Sept- April apart from the odd local show.

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Organizing for the OFF tomorrow. :thumb:

To Inverness to see the Dolfins, hopfully, but if not the weather looks good for a few days. ::bigsmile:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
son had to go to new school today and has been sitting tests bless him.

Dan went to his new school yesterday.....no tests though.....swimming, BBQ Lunch, scavenger hunt and copious supply of chocolate donuts and cake :Doh: No wonder he's looking forward to going in September - he thinks it'll be like that every day! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hope Robert had a good day today :thumb:

We are here this weekend preparing for being away next weekend.........working! :cry:

Thepips

Trade Member
Sep 26, 2007
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Planned on spending some time working on Gladys over the weekend but work got in the way. Had to replace one of the Cisco core units. Not particularly complicated just tedious but now the Novell Cluster isn't playing and I can't get it back online. So I've given up for the evening and I'll have to go back in again in the morning.:cry:

highwayman

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Herne Bay
Funster No
MH
Low profile Rapido
Exp
Since 2005 ish
We went to a local steam-fair today :thumb: and tomorrow we'll be playing with the boat :thumb:
So if anyone goes to herne bay, come over and say hello :thumb:
Oh i do love to live beside the seaside....come-on sing along :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

regards...nige

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
since 2007
Yesterday mowed front lawn, badly needed doing , builders round to lay the bricks ready for the slab down on Monday and watched the British Speedway GP

Supertractorman

Free Member
Sep 7, 2007
Funster No
Was going away but then saw the rain and decided to stay at home. Sudden change of plans and a coach job came in for the Black Country Museum yesterday so ended up making pennies for next weekend at Crich.

David

Thepips

Trade Member
Sep 26, 2007
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
I've spent most of the day trying to get the Novell Cluster to present the drive drives without success:cry:. Our youngest engineer popped in on his way home from a weekend away. Oh yes, he says, it's a known problem. Half a dozen mouse clicks later and it's running perfectly again:Doh:. If it's a known problem why isn't it documented anywhere!
Finally home and sitting down with some warm bread, nice cheese and a large glass of red wine. Wonderful:ROFLMAO:

Regards
Doug

M

mnd

Deleted User
Work!!!

Hi Jim, work in the way here too, Mandy has a lot of Wedding orders to get through, .. it's that time of year for getting hitched I suppose!

Dave:Smile::Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back