Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
Because......

- our Frankia is waiting for its second new windscreen to be fitted. Two last ones split on fitting.

- we haven't got a new MH yet

-But most of all because it is our 40th Wedding Anniversary tomorrow :hug: and we are having a family party tomorrow
. Yippee!::bigsmile:::bigsmile::wine::wine::wine:
Lucille & AC DC Dave

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Because after our 2 weeks in France we have been busy moving house spent the last 2 weeks painting when not at work and could really do to get away but still waiting to sell this house so have to stay around just incase.

Planning on going to London though for the Arsenal v Celtic game and taking MH

Gerry

jomel

Free Member
Jul 31, 2009
Clevedon, Bristol
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
1 week (ahh)
Cos we havent got ours yet, sniff! sniff!:Sad:
But ...
we have narrowed it down and fingers crossed when him indoors picks up the paycheque from his trucking week we shall have the deposit to secure it ::bigsmile: hip! hip hurrah. Thats as much as Im saying for now incase someone else buys it. Im holding ma breath.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
... because the Black Beast Iveco is parked at Bristol Airport, the Hymer is being used by my friend Mosca and his family in Portugal and I am stuck in Las Vegas at a (non motorhome related) convention... :-(

JJ

Aug 21, 2008
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Symbol
Exp
Van Conversion
Being retired we can holiday at anytime and with living at the seaside we find travelling in august a no no, too many people holidaying at the same time, and no age concessions on c&cc sites. Roll on sept when we can get on the lovelly French roads for winter hols,:Cool: Alan

oldun

Free Member
Mar 23, 2008
St Neots
Funster No
MH
VW Campervan
Exp
Since 2001
Its a Friday, its mid August why are you sat in front of a PC and not away in the motorhome?

Me? I gotta work all weekend:Sad:

The reason I am not away at ther moment is because nearly everyone else is and all types of sites as well as the rods are far too busy.

I take a breather in the school holidays.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
We have been refitting the inlaws bathroom. Spent the last few weekends fitting shower, toilet, washbasin and retiling. But its all done so we can go to Lincoln next weekend.

Andy

kemidd

Free Member
Jun 3, 2009
Funster No
because...

because....just got back from last outing! Did Ripon, Masham and East Coast. Got the best of weather too. Had a brill time with just me and OH.:winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back