Where are you looking forward to camping when restrictions are lifted? (1 Viewer)

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Not here
loch doon.jpg

ambulancekidd

Funster
Sep 23, 2014
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
Time for a surprise.

Castle Douglas, a great little CL called Mollance about a mile from the town itself. Its a special place for us & our two dogs love it as much as we do.
For further afield, the quieter spots in the Lake District will be nice to clear the mind of Cv-19.
Then NI we have lots of friends to visit there, then on into South Wales where we have lots more friends whom we've been unable to visit.

Last edited:

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Now got four places booked at various times. A shortish one to start with to check the van over and try to sort out a couple of faults then three of at least a week each around MHF meets. There'll be more to visit places we either haven't been to for years or try new destinations.

Staying UK for this year, not confident that other countries are taking the necessary precautions even if they will let us in! Can't be doing with the hassle.

But longer term hoping we can return to Morocco in the New Year.

As an after thought - it's good to see so many folk starting to book the various meets. I'm sure they'll all be very well supported this year.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 12, 2012
N/E Lincs
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Rienza
Exp
as above
I have booked our pitch for the Flying Circus air display at Shuttleworth in August. We have free tickets from them after the lack of Flying at Flying Proms last year.
Also I have sent a booking request for Deepdale in Norfolk for the first week they are open in April.
They can’t open there facilities until May but that’s not a problem being self contained.
That will do for now but being retired now we may stay out whilst we can.

Aug 19, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2015
We’ve booked a couple of CMC club sites in June and September. So far we have booked 6 weekends away.
Recently retired we can go whenever we choose so will be looking for more places now. We could only go in school holidays!! Not now which is great.
We don’t intend going abroad anywhere this year so it’s UK all the way.

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
Looking forward to our highly organised trip up north and into eastern Scotland in May and June.
Highly organised because I have never booked sites so far in advance in all our years of touring.

What we are really looking forward to is getting across to France, hopefully in September, for some proper touring where booking weeks/months ahead isn't necessary. Just go and stop where you fancy at some wonderful aires.........I already have a selection in mind. (y):cool:

Richard.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back