LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Sprinter
Exp
Since 1968'ish
Text from Joy movan this morning thanking all for well wishes....

Screenshot_20221210_092006_com.google.android.apps.messaging_edit_28398631089416.jpg
hugs-for-you-emoji.gif

emoji.gif

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
In regular contact with Joy and she is doing ok. Currently full-timing in her van but hoping that changes next year! Her eyesight is improving but only slowly - certainly not as fast as she wants!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
In regular contact with Joy and she is doing ok. Currently full-timing in her van but hoping that changes next year! Her eyesight is improving but only slowly - certainly not as fast as she wants!

When did she go full time.

Last post I saw she was thinking about doing it.

edit. How did she get on with the van repairs she was worried about.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
When did she go full time.

Last post I saw she was thinking about doing it.

edit. How did she get on with the van repairs she was worried about.
What Cal means is that Joy is still down south & supporting her daughter & granddaughter for the foreseeable future but she's ok as can be, slow progress as has been mentioned
Cal54

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Well tell joy that if she is in Cornwall I have a nice warm house with room on the drive for motorhome and two spare bedrooms….
She can even stay here while I’m up in Scotland for Christmas… she is more then welcome but I know what the stubborn reply will probably be..😱

But please whoever is in contact with her tell her I’m here to help if she needs anything fetching or just want a hot cuppa in a warm lounge and a natter for the day….😎

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Sprinter
Exp
Since 1968'ish
Well tell joy that if she is in Cornwall I have a nice warm house with room on the drive for motorhome and two spare bedrooms….
She can even stay here while I’m up in Scotland for Christmas… she is more then welcome but I know what the stubborn reply will probably be..😱

But please whoever is in contact with her tell her I’m here to help if she needs anything fetching or just want a hot cuppa in a warm lounge and a natter for the day….😎

Screen shotted (shat? 🤣? )

And passed on 👌

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along

Yes I agree Movan heart of gold and stubbon old bat 🦇 Movan i hope your reading this please take up the offer of the driveway or spare room keep warm

RandallC

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 4, 2012
Devizes
Funster No
MH
A Class Rapido 8096
Exp
2012, prior too, 17 years Folding Camper & Caravan
Hi Movan, (JOY)
Been a bit remiss in the music thread. And hope to as you will contribute to further enlightenment of our younger members.
Stay safe And Be Well.
Best wishes
Randall

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Joy is in regular contact as Cal54 Debs says I speak to her a few times a week she is enjoying spending time with her granddaughter but of course the fact her eyes aren't right yet and the cold weather make it frustrating . She always asks how funsters are and worrys about everyone. Cal54 is so good to her a proper star.

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
movan

I have never met you but remember that you gave me some advice soon after I joined the Forum which saved me some embarrassment where I might have offended a member.

I hope you are getting better and wish you a great 2023.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back