what have you had for your tea (1 Viewer)

kaybee

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2012
Had friends round in the week and had lots of scrummy cheeses left so we had a lovelyQuite decadent and not good for the waist line but boy did we enjoy it! :Smile:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Pulled Pork

This is really lovely. You get a piece of pork, the cheapest you can find, and seal it well, either in foil or a roasting bag or both, and pop it in the oven on a very low heat, I used 125-140, and just let it roast away all day. I'd say 6 hours minimum. When it comes out you can just pull it apart into shreds with 2 forks and it looks like duck does in peking duck. The fat has melted and it is just yummy. There are quite a few recipes on the web. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Last edited:

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
This is really lovely. You get a piece of pork, the cheapest you can find, and seal it well, either in foil or a roasting bag or both, and pop it in the oven on a very low heat, I used 125-140, and just let it roast away all day. I'd say 6 hours minimum. When it comes out you can just pull it apart into shreds with 2 forks and it looks like duck does in peking duck. The fat has melted and it is just yummy. There are quite a few recipes on the web. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

I've done a Mexican version of this and served it with tortillas and salsa, it was lovely ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Tonight I am having Jamie Oliver's home made burgers.

It's in his 20 minute meal recipe book apparently.

Isabel has been in the kitchen for at least half an hour and I can't smell any cooking yet::bigsmile:

This happens at least twice a week at the moment:Doh:

rikfos

Free Member
Feb 13, 2011
hereford
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Lamb shank veggies and roast spuds with a bottle of chilled white wine

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
roast beef and trimmings::bigsmile:

I think it was intended as a ploy by my wife...to rub salt into a wound that didnt happen:ROFLMAO:

Nov 10, 2012
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
Homemade king prawn curry, samosa's. onion bargi, followed by homemade baileys ice cream :Smile:. Lashings of champagne , why? m8s birthday .
One of his presents was a giraffe onecie:Eeek: (sp)did he wear it? , no but most of us did .Pics not to follow:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back