What Has Motorhome Fun Ever Done For Us? (1 Viewer)

Zilevets

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2015
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B704 A Class P/Line
Exp
Given help and support when needed a good laugh at some of the postings, a vast network of brilliant friends you can call on for a natter and any normal year a meet-up usually at the drop of a hat.
Rally places to go to and entertainment and Funster discounts!
It’s been a great source of information during lockdown and a place to have a laugh when life got scary.

Liz

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
An informative read with lots of opinions good and bad but best of all a community that cares for one another and there is always help you just need to ask also made lots of new friends and met a few on our travels.
we wouldn’t be without it.😊❤️❤️

Feb 2, 2015
Shropshire, UK
Funster No
MH
A motorhome!
Exp
we are still learning
1593952377307.png

Even though we cannot see everyone ................We love you all for making us wiser and richer .
Learning all the time from everyone ........What more could you ask?

Kev and Carolyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mick and Ruth

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 10, 2017
Wybunbury, Cheshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Apache 634 Hi Line
Exp
Since 2019
Looking for our first motorhome for 2 years I read post after post on what to look for and would not hesitate to come on here and ask for advice. As we are looking at going to France in September for 6 weeks I am doing a lot of research through past posts. Like anything you can find the best in people and on the odd occasion you see a flash of the not so nice but that’s the world over but less on here thankfully.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Among many things fun has meant to us it gave us the opportunity to travel Morocco with group of wonderful Funsters who had done it before and shared knowledge companionship and just general back up knowing we were not alone.
While travelling in Europe and in the UK always know there is a friend / help not far away should we ever need it.
Thank you Jim and all the members if fun it makes a difference.

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
An informative read with lots of opinions good and bad but best of all a community that cares for one another and there is always help you just need to ask also made lots of new friends and met a few on our travels.
we wouldn’t be without it.😊❤❤
You put it best for me and it’s kept me sane in lockdown.

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Looking for our first motorhome for 2 years I read post after post on what to look for and would not hesitate to come on here and ask for advice. As we are looking at going to France in September for 6 weeks I am doing a lot of research through past posts. Like anything you can find the best in people and on the odd occasion you see a flash of the not so nice but that’s the world over but less on here thankfully.
Like you off to France in mid sept but only for 3 weeks.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back