Went to look and left with a motorhome (3 Viewers)

OP
OP
Binkydefish

Binkydefish

Free Member
May 29, 2017
East Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Motorhome
Exp
I am a newbie
Right, subscribed which was a start for me. Have booked storage for it today and I have to say this home has the perfect last 3 digit numberplate ... YAY. Couldnt have said it better myself. First trip booked to Gwithian Farm site (fab if you have not been as you walk over dunes to the beach and the kids love it).

Reactions: CWH

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
So you went to look for a toaster and ended up with a Motorhome?

That sales assistant will go far.

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Hello and welcome to the Fun :hiya:

If you're coming down to Gwithian (it's less than 5 miles from my house) then you're practically passing VanBitz on your way.
But there are other alarm systems too, such as OutsmartTheThief which is based in York.
http://www.606060.com/
The main difference in the service between the two is that VanBitz do all their own installations while OutsmartTheThief licence companies to do it for them (some are much nearer to you eg Harrogate and Elland). I don't know enough to compare the products.

Whatever you choose, enjoy your new life - YAY!!!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
So you went to look for a toaster and ended up with a Motorhome?

That sales assistant will go far.
One year we went to the Camping Caravanning Show at the NEC to look at folding campers / small caravans and came home with a Dining Room Table and Chairs.o_O :eek: What they were doing there I don't know, but they got at least one sale.:rolleyes: Bought Folding Camper the year after.;)

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Welcome. We cover for different eventualities, if using a site with hookup we have electric toaster and electric kettle , if no hook up we have kettle and toaster for gas hob , carrying both all the time.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Welcome to the fun house ... from another East Yorkshire resident ... where abouts are you?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back