Went to look and left with a motorhome (1 Viewer)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
All the gear and no idea so hi and I will have a look around to see what we need to know.

Most importantly, can I take a toaster. Sooo much to learn

Hello Welcome, lots of exciting time ahead, I'm sure you'll find a way to make your toast lots of different sections questions and answers under the forum section. make a list before you pick it up and ask any questions, take notes. Most of all enjoy it.
:welcomesign:

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
:WelcomeFlag:w2fWelcome and a toaster will need EHU so if we are off grid no toast for us!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
Hi and another welcome,I only have two rings in my french van but a cute little grill type pan that toasts two slices of bread at a time,think I got it in UK at Spinney,bet Lakeland sell one!

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
IMG_0203.JPG
IMG_0204.JPG
@Binkydefish
IMG_0205.JPG
Decent toast is an essential to daily living. If you are not on electric hook up there are plenty of options. See photos. Personally the 2nd option is my favourite, although I did have the 3rd type fir a few years.

Welcome to the mad house!

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
:welco: to the house of fun. As you can tell already, ask any questions you want and you will get a plethora of replies. Most of the time you will have to sieve out the jibes and jokes, but you will always get your answer. Just have to search for it.:LOL:
Household toasters can blow the site electrics if you are on EHU if the post isn't rated very high. In the UK you should be fine, but don't use the kettle at the same time.:doh:

OP
OP
Binkydefish

Binkydefish

Free Member
May 29, 2017
East Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Motorhome
Exp
I am a newbie
Hi all. Thanks for the welcome. We may have a grill Too excited to check. We bought a swift 686 escape. It is a year old and I am so excited. I hate staying in hotels when you know the bed is warm from the last guests and camping ⛺️ just doesn't work at 45. We want to get around so just looking at alarms. Think hubs is sorting solar power for the roof but I will be arranging accessories for now

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Hi all. Thanks for the welcome. We may have a grill Too excited to check. We bought a swift 686 escape. It is a year old and I am so excited. I hate staying in hotels when you know the bed is warm from the last guests and camping ⛺️ just doesn't work at 45. We want to get around so just looking at alarms. Think hubs is sorting solar power for the roof but I will be arranging accessories for now
Cannot get better than Vanbitz for the alarm and solar. When you subscribe you can get the Funster discount too.(y)

My advice - only because I was given it and it truly works, is to use the MH as often as you can and then find out what you need, not what you want. Every gadget and accessory should try and have two uses to cut back on your precious payload.;)

OP
OP
Binkydefish

Binkydefish

Free Member
May 29, 2017
East Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Motorhome
Exp
I am a newbie
Basic but important question. How do I like posts please. Just done a multi quote looking. It sounds bad but no idea what I have done.

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Basic but important question. How do I like posts please. Just done a multi quote looking. It sounds bad but no idea what I have done.
Just under the Post Numer and "Quote" buttons is a set of emoji. Like is the thumbs up. If you are on a computer and hover the mouse over the pic it tells you. If on tablet / phone etc
Like - Thanks - Funny - Useful - Informative - Love it and Finally Nice One.(y);)

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Thank you. Will sort those. Hubby asked if vanbitz come to you re alarms please.
Not for alarms. But you could always use a trip to Somerset and they give a nights accommodation on their campsite - Cornish Farm. Fitting only takes a day so well worth a trip South.(y)

Eddie, of Vanbitz, is a funster too, so any questions you have put @ before his name @eddievanbitz but you much be a subscribing member. The best £15:00 you will spend in one year. You will also gain access to the resources page and search function where many questions can be found.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back