Washing machine (1 Viewer)

Sep 22, 2009
nottingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
5 years
We have a twin tub washer that we use in the van.It has stopped draining,should be gravity drained.I have tried putting diluted bicarbonate soda down but it has taken 24hr for 1ltr to drain down.Does anybody have any other ideas? Thanks in advance

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
When I worked in the dry cleaners the pipework was often blocked by coins ,someone was supposed to check each garment prior to putting in machine:whistle: also check discharge spout/hose for fluff or hose collapse.

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
Maybe try blowing it out with a compressor if you have one, if not take it to the garage and use the air hose and see if it works..

OP
OP
teddybear
Sep 22, 2009
nottingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
5 years
Thanks for the suggestions. I tried blowing up the pipe when it first happen, but no luck, it shares the drainage with the spinner the blockage is somewhere before the spinner pipe joins but I can't get to it

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
We have a twin tub washer that we use in the van.It has stopped draining,should be gravity drained.I have tried putting diluted bicarbonate soda down but it has taken 24hr for 1ltr to drain down.Does anybody have any other ideas? Thanks in advance
When this happeded to ours Colin took the inners out, via the wash tub, and found a face wipe in the filter. If your is similar to ours you should see a single screw in the centre of the wash tub.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back