Free Member
Aug 26, 2007
Hailsham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2005
Mate of mine rang this morning to say he had bought a Geogie Boy Cruisemaster 2905. Its 3 years old has done just 7k perfect nick has solar panel, on board generator and sat nav. He paid a dealer 45k for it the dealer sold it on behalf of a lady whose husband has had a stroke.
Wobby.

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:Cool: Hi Wobby. That's about the price of a Brand new one in the USA. So for a dealer in the UK? I suppose it is quite good. :RollEyes:

OP
OP
Wobby

Wobby

Free Member
Aug 26, 2007
Hailsham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2005
The dealer admited that his mark up was 5k not bad for just handling the sale Wobby

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
The dealer admited that his mark up was 5k not bad for just handling the sale Wobby

:roflmto: A friend on Camping 'Almafra' imported an RV from the RV. He didn't know at the time how to go about registering it. So he asked a well know US dealer how much he would charge to register it for him. the dealers said I will get back to you in a couple of days. He did. He said it would cost.............................

£35,000. :Rofl2:

He registered it himself for £50 plus Road Tax.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Sounds like a good buy to me too but need to know more about the model to give a precise answer, Cruisemaster can be puller or pusher with either petrol or diesel engines.. and come with different makes of chassis..

Jim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wobby

Wobby

Free Member
Aug 26, 2007
Hailsham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2005
Its a diesel that much I know, will be chatting to him tomorrow so will come back with more info.
His wife is very excited so off out this evening to celebrate their purchase.
Thanks Wobby:thumb:

OP
OP
Wobby

Wobby

Free Member
Aug 26, 2007
Hailsham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2005
Hi
I checked out with my friend and he's bought a Diesel puller on a work horse chassis, hope that make sence. Comes with a whole pile of accessories includeing an emassorator ( think I spelt that wrong:Blush:) and all the bits and bobs for camping.
Wobby

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back