Free Member
Aug 26, 2007
Hailsham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2005
Mate of mine rang this morning to say he had bought a Geogie Boy Cruisemaster 2905. Its 3 years old has done just 7k perfect nick has solar panel, on board generator and sat nav. He paid a dealer 45k for it the dealer sold it on behalf of a lady whose husband has had a stroke.
Wobby.

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:Cool: Hi Wobby. That's about the price of a Brand new one in the USA. So for a dealer in the UK? I suppose it is quite good. :RollEyes:

OP
OP
Wobby

Wobby

Free Member
Aug 26, 2007
Hailsham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2005
The dealer admited that his mark up was 5k not bad for just handling the sale Wobby

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
The dealer admited that his mark up was 5k not bad for just handling the sale Wobby

:roflmto: A friend on Camping 'Almafra' imported an RV from the RV. He didn't know at the time how to go about registering it. So he asked a well know US dealer how much he would charge to register it for him. the dealers said I will get back to you in a couple of days. He did. He said it would cost.............................

£35,000. :Rofl2:

He registered it himself for £50 plus Road Tax.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Sounds like a good buy to me too but need to know more about the model to give a precise answer, Cruisemaster can be puller or pusher with either petrol or diesel engines.. and come with different makes of chassis..

Jim

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wobby

Wobby

Free Member
Aug 26, 2007
Hailsham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2005
Its a diesel that much I know, will be chatting to him tomorrow so will come back with more info.
His wife is very excited so off out this evening to celebrate their purchase.
Thanks Wobby:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Wobby

Wobby

Free Member
Aug 26, 2007
Hailsham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2005
Hi
I checked out with my friend and he's bought a Diesel puller on a work horse chassis, hope that make sence. Comes with a whole pile of accessories includeing an emassorator ( think I spelt that wrong:Blush:) and all the bits and bobs for camping.
Wobby

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back