Rally Warners Norfolk Show (1 Viewer)

Jan 27, 2014
Oakham, Rutland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Marian and I have been booked to go to the Norfolk motorhome show on the fun section, is anyone else going, I have not seen any mention of this show on the forum. Am I going to turn up as Billy no mates.

Jun 13, 2021
Leeds, UK
Funster No
MH
Elddis 120 low-line
Exp
Autumn 2020
Same fir Lincoln show, its not in the funsters calendar

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Do we not have to put our names down on here now as in previous years ?
Jim is trying to not promote Warner's show while he tries to resolve the relationship with them. The disadvantage is that, as Marshall's with Lee Fryer, we have no idea who is coming, and have to ask for surnames on arrival which is not the Fun way.

Sure we will all have a good time though.

See you there.

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
Jim is trying to not promote Warner's show while he tries to resolve the relationship with them. The disadvantage is that, as Marshall's with Lee Fryer, we have no idea who is coming, and have to ask for surnames on arrival which is not the Fun way.

Sure we will all have a good time though.

See you there.
Well I for one like Warners shows and think they are value for money, so will attend wether Fun are there or not, so don’t see the point in not having an attendance list.

Jun 30, 2022
Odd Rode, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670 SL
Exp
Newbie 2022 (previously towed a sleurhut [NL])
Mrs VP & I will be there on the Friday, we won't be in a motorhome as we're not picking ours up until the 25th. Day tickets in advance at a fiver each seem like pretty good value to me. How would we recognise fellow funsters around the showground, is there a secret sign or a particular handshake?

Aug 19, 2015
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elldis Autoquest
Exp
We will be there but down to arrive Thursday now cannot get until Friday evening.Hope the stewards pick this up

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
We will be there but down to arrive Thursday now cannot get until Friday evening.Hope the stewards pick this up
Thank you. Could you message us or Lee Fryer with your surname please as the Warner's list does not have forum names. It just saves us waiting around if you are the only Thursday arrival not yet in.

See you on the Friday.

Jun 27, 2019
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Vline B600
Exp
Hi, Lee and meanders, I've had to cancel coming to Norfolk as my van is still getting a new clutch, and won't be fixed in time. Luckily Warners have given me a credit note for next year!

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Oh that's not good, but at least Warner's have responded well. 👍 Many thanks for letting us know.

Could you just start a conversation with either Lee or us and let us know your surname please as they may not have time to take you off the list which are printed about a week before. Thank you.

Stay safe in this heat.

Robin & Hilary

huck999

Free Member
May 30, 2020
Crewe, UK
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend
Hi all.
Last minute outing to Norwich, so its 'buy on the door' only.

Can anyone say if we would be able to make our way to the Fun area and more to the point, would there be room?

Thanks

Apr 12, 2010
Bury St Edmunds, West Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg Cara
Exp
since 2007
Hi all.
Last minute outing to Norwich, so its 'buy on the door' only.

Can anyone say if we would be able to make our way to the Fun area and more to the point, would there be room?

Thanks
PM meanders, Robin and Hillary. There will be last minute dropouts, there always is.
Phil

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back