Vodafone 70gb phone sim, 12 months @ £5.50 after redemption cashback!!! (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Just nabbed this - been keeping my eye on deals as mine runs out on 23/11/23. The best I could find was 70gb for £7.00 after redemption however this one has just become available today so I've snaffled it!

70gb data (UK only)
unlimited calls
unlimited texts
12 month contract
Costs £12 per month but reduced to £5.50 after cashback (need to claim 5 times during the year, easy peasy)

Please note that although I followed the link it wouldn't let me do it online so had to ring them and do it that way.

One thing I did notice when I tried to do it online though was that when I got to the check-out page it changed from £5.50 to £7.00 after cashback so if you do it online double check it is definitely £5.50 when you check out.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Just nabbed this - been keeping my eye on deals as mine runs out on 23/11/23. The best I could find was 70gb for £7.00 after redemption however this one has just become available today so I've snaffled it!

70gb data (UK only)
unlimited calls
unlimited texts
12 month contract
Costs £12 per month but reduced to £5.50 after cashback (need to claim 5 times during the year, easy peasy)

Please note that although I followed the link it wouldn't let me do it online so had to ring them and do it that way.

One thing I did notice when I tried to do it online though was that when I got to the check-out page it changed from £5.50 to £7.00 after cashback so if you do it online double check it is definitely £5.50 when you check out.
Have you also got the media offer as well, I get premium YouTube with mine free with no adverts?

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Have you also got the media offer as well, I get premium YouTube with mine free with no adverts?
No as it's not a 'Red' plan which would cost a lot more and as I don't watch much on YouTube it's not something I need ... apparently I get 3 months free Secure Net then it's chargeable ... don't want it either so will cancel it to avoid forgetting about it and getting charged! One thing I do get which is desirable is 'MyVodafone' which gives freebies, hubby has had loads of those on his Voda contract so I'm hoping I'll get a few too. :giggle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Sim arrived yesterday and all set up now. I'm now unsure about the YouTube ads though as it says it's Red with 20gb plus an extra free 50gb making 70gb (these offers are usually split like this). I'll have to investigate.

Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
I’m looking at this deal, our one year contract is just about to end and we had great coverage while away in Europe with them.
I used 75gb of data in the last month abroad out of my 150gb allowance, no extra charges.
IMG_6926.jpeg

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Just bear in mind that they are 2 year contracts which can be a long time in the world of telecoms.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back