Victron DC-DC 50a charger (1 Viewer)

Apr 9, 2022
Funster No
MH
Cathargo
Exp
The crimped area might foul the cable cover/grips, not sure with 16mm, but pretty certain it would with 25mm.

I will leave mine bear I think and see how they get on, only done one test so far so early days. When it stops raining and blowing I'll uprate the input fuse to 60amp (having found it at last), then give the thing a proper test.

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
The crimped area might foul the cable cover/grips, not sure with 16mm, but pretty certain it would with 25mm.

I will leave mine bear I think and see how they get on, only done one test so far so early days. When it stops raining and blowing I'll uprate the input fuse to 60amp (having found it at last), then give the thing a proper test.

Using one of the infrared temperature guns aimed at the XS cable entry terminals when the XS is under load with bare cable ends would be interesting to see if it causes any concerns which I doubt it will..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2022
Funster No
MH
Cathargo
Exp
Using one of the infrared temperature guns aimed at the XS cable entry terminals when the XS is under load with bare cable ends would be interesting to see if it causes any concerns which I doubt it will..
I have one of those mouldering in the garage! I'll see if it still works.....

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back