• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD VARIOUS ITEMS, RAMPS/SILVER SCREENS/GUARDS ETC (1 Viewer)

BGB

Free Member
Feb 28, 2016
GAINSBOROUGH
Funster No
MH
PANEL VAN CONVERSION
Exp
SINCE AUGUST 2015
SEE UPDATED NEW ADD 22 NOVEMBER Due to 10 months of ill health i am having to give , Pup Motorhoming and have various handy items for sale. These all fitted my 2 moRItCES CHANGEorhomes which were;
2015 Autocruise Forte and a FIAT LWB unit.
2016 Autoquest 175 on a Peugeot 2.2 Boxer..

THESE ITEMS FITTED BOTH OF THE ABOVE UNITS.

Clutch Claw unit with 2 keys £40. SOLD
Tank Heater 12v unit with switch £15. SOLD

Drain valve kit (was going to speed up tank drain by installing 1.5" pipeand valves etc) £25.

eadlamp Protectors (snap on in 10 seconds) £40.
Mirror Guards(RHS / good, LHS nearside has cracks, thank you French white van man!) long arm type for coachbuilt motorhomes not PVC short arms...£30.
Quatro ramp/levellers in bag £30.SOLD
Taylor Made external Thermal screens £70.SOLD
Internal screen covers, front and 2 sides, no idea of make, they fit on with suckers£25.
Single plastic access steps, 2 off, £5 each.
Pair of Sheepskin seat covers from LAMBLAND, pale ice green, fit with "Y" shaped braces,£60.SOLD

Please dont ask for pictures, or go for heavy negotiating, not up to it!!
Items are located at Gainsborough, Lincolnshire.
All Sprices are collection only, postage if required will be extra, transport preferably by your arranged courier will facilitate as much as possible....

Last edited:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi are the mirror gaurds long arm or short arm.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
BGB

BGB

Free Member
Feb 28, 2016
GAINSBOROUGH
Funster No
MH
PANEL VAN CONVERSION
Exp
SINCE AUGUST 2015
Hi, does the price for the seat covers include mailing? If so I am interested.
Regards
Peter
no sorry that would be an extra, no idea what it would cost, see item updates....regards MIKE

OP
OP
BGB

BGB

Free Member
Feb 28, 2016
GAINSBOROUGH
Funster No
MH
PANEL VAN CONVERSION
Exp
SINCE AUGUST 2015
Hi are the mirror gaurds long arm or short arm.
they are proper MIRRORGUARD guard units and do not cover the arms at all.....please see item updates for more info......regards MIKE

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
they are proper MIRRORGUARD guard units and do not cover the arms at all.....please see item updates for more info......regards MIKE

Yes but you get short arm and long arm versions I'm assuming yours a long arm which aren't what I need.

OP
OP
BGB

BGB

Free Member
Feb 28, 2016
GAINSBOROUGH
Funster No
MH
PANEL VAN CONVERSION
Exp
SINCE AUGUST 2015
Yes but you get short arm and long arm versions I'm assuming yours a long arm which aren't what I need.
SORRY, BUT, PROPER MIRROR GUARDS DONT CARE WHAT YOUR ARMS ARE, THEY FIT EITHER...

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
SORRY, BUT, PROPER MIRROR GUARDS DONT CARE WHAT YOUR ARMS ARE, THEY FIT EITHER...
Wow big letters so I understand :) sorry to correct you but if you check their own website the have different ones for short and long arms,
http://shop.mirrorguard.co.uk/

I'm interested in short arm ones but I'm thinking yours are long arm so it might be useful for you to let folk know so they don't buy the wrong ones.

OP
OP
BGB

BGB

Free Member
Feb 28, 2016
GAINSBOROUGH
Funster No
MH
PANEL VAN CONVERSION
Exp
SINCE AUGUST 2015
Wow big letters so I understand :) sorry to correct you but if you check their own website the have different ones for short and long arms,
http://shop.mirrorguard.co.uk/

I'm interested in short arm ones but I'm thinking yours are long arm so it might be useful for you to let folk know so they don't buy the wrong ones.
HELLO LORGER, firstly may i apologise regarding the capitals, nothing was meant by it other than i forgot to take them off!! I claim old age!! You are totally correct that their website shows both short and long types of which i was totally unaware even when i bought them at the motorhome show in 2016 i dont remember being asked which i wanted then i just bought a pair off of his pile, i assume you are right then and they are long arm ones, but i have no idea if that is correct, is there a way to tell, i remember my coachbuilt having longer arms than my PVC.
..regards MIKE...

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
HELLO LORGER, firstly may i apologise regarding the capitals, nothing was meant by it other than i forgot to take them off!! I claim old age!! You are totally correct that their website shows both short and long types of which i was totally unaware even when i bought them at the motorhome show in 2016 i dont remember being asked which i wanted then i just bought a pair off of his pile, i assume you are right then and they are long arm ones, but i have no idea if that is correct, is there a way to tell, i remember my coachbuilt having longer arms than my PVC.
..regards MIKE...

Hi Mike no offence taken, its short arm for PVC and long arm for coachbuilt.

OP
OP
BGB

BGB

Free Member
Feb 28, 2016
GAINSBOROUGH
Funster No
MH
PANEL VAN CONVERSION
Exp
SINCE AUGUST 2015
Hi Mike no offence taken, its short arm for PVC and long arm for coachbuilt.
HI LORGER, thanks for the note, just looked again at the website and see you are right, i will mod the description to say that, thanks and regards.....MIKE

OP
OP
BGB

BGB

Free Member
Feb 28, 2016
GAINSBOROUGH
Funster No
MH
PANEL VAN CONVERSION
Exp
SINCE AUGUST 2015
Hi, does the price for the seat covers include mailing? If so I am interested.
Regards
Peter
HELLO, see new for sale classified dated last thursday, prices reduced, postage would be less than £10 depending on location, open to sensible offers...regards MIKE

oppy

Free Member
Nov 8, 2014
Glossop, North Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Coach built Lunar
Exp
5 years
Hi Mike, I cannot see a reduced price listing, but as I have been in hospital for a while I may well have missed it. If you do have a revised price to include shipping over to Glossop, Derbyshire, I am more than interested.

Kind Regards
Peter

OP
OP
BGB

BGB

Free Member
Feb 28, 2016
GAINSBOROUGH
Funster No
MH
PANEL VAN CONVERSION
Exp
SINCE AUGUST 2015
Hi Mike, I cannot see a reduced price listing, but as I have been in hospital for a while I may well have missed it. If you do have a revised price to include shipping over to Glossop, Derbyshire, I am more than interested.

Kind Regards
Peter[HELLO PETER, the new classified add is in the listing at last thursdays date (23rd?) the price is now £50.....hermes need about £8 for insured postage.....My grandson lives in BROADBOTTOM with famly in GLOSSOP as well (somewhere nearer to GLOSSOP than Lincoln and will be visiting us during XMAS if your not in too much hurry for items i could ask him to drop them off if previously paid with paypal???...hope you are feeling ok after your hospital visit??
REGARDS MIKE...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back