VanBitz Growler Alarm (1 Viewer)

Jul 21, 2016
Kernow
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
New
I had this alarm fitted when I bought my MH in 2016 and use it all the time. I had the alarm trigger the other day with a code for bonnet tilt sensor. I phoned VanBitz and the phone was answered immediately - how often does that happen nowadays?
They think the sensor may have got stuck and as all my info was saved, a new sensor was suggested as the best course of action. I called yesterday and I have had notification the part will arrive tomorrow.

Great service - great alarm - why bother with anything else? Thanks VanBitz

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
I had this alarm fitted when I bought my MH in 2016 and use it all the time. I had the alarm trigger the other day with a code for bonnet tilt sensor. I phoned VanBitz and the phone was answered immediately - how often does that happen nowadays?
They think the sensor may have got stuck and as all my info was saved, a new sensor was suggested as the best course of action. I called yesterday and I have had notification the part will arrive tomorrow.

The sort of service that defines Vanbitz…….

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 10, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 309
Exp
since 2011 but years in a caravan

I didn't VanBiz fitted my alarm system in my old motorhome 21 years ago never had a problem with it.
That's why I had them fit a new system in my new one.
Can't beat peace of mind👌

Oct 21, 2019
Marlow, Buckinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Tourer
Exp
Begun travelling the road in our first van in 2013
I had one of my blue flashing LED’s fail a while back. One quick phone call and a replacement was sent out with very clear instructions. 10 mins after its arrival I was back to full shiny blueness! (y) Excellent service.
One of our LED's failed after just under 11 months. Vanbitz promptly despatched a replacement, but I was unable to remove the dead one as it had seemingly welded itself to the aluminium sill and no amount of effort or brute force would get it to yield. I ended up having to pop back to Taunton some months later to have their techy replace it. Turned out not to be such a quick job after all, and the dead part ended up needing to be carefully drilled out before it could be replaced. However, first class service and response from the whole VB team!

Mar 6, 2019
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1987
Hi Folks.
We had a problem with our Strikeback system so phoned Vanbiz from the middle of Belgium. We were guided through a few tests and then a ‘fix’ with Nick waiting as I did the job. It all worked.
Fantastic, caring service with staff who really know their stuff.
You don’t get that from the bandits at Halfords or AlarmsRus in your local high street.
I am told they are doing a special 15% off for MotorhomeFun subscribers - seems like a good time to take a trip to Taunton!

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Hi Folks.
We had a problem with our Strikeback system so phoned Vanbiz from the middle of Belgium. We were guided through a few tests and then a ‘fix’ with Nick waiting as I did the job. It all worked.
Fantastic, caring service with staff who really know their stuff.
You don’t get that from the bandits at Halfords or AlarmsRus in your local high street.
I am told they are doing a special 15% off for MotorhomeFun subscribers - seems like a good time to take a trip to Taunton!
Can I pre pay for an growler fitted to my next van??😉👍🤣🤣🤣

Aug 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E442

Got to agree with the op...brilliant products and great service,I have spent many thousands with vanbitz and never regretted a penny....

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
The Growler helps me sleep peacefully at night though I do have one problem. Because of the high levels of security it offers I have started leaving some 'cash reserves' in there to spend when we go away, but recently noticed the amount in there seems to reduce. I tried asking SWMS (She Who Must Shop) what she thinks might be happening, but she just stands there in her new outfits and denies all knowledge ..... 🙄

AshVanBitz

Funster
Aug 7, 2018
Taunton
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 1989
The Growler helps me sleep peacefully at night though I do have one problem. Because of the high levels of security it offers I have started leaving some 'cash reserves' in there to spend when we go away, but recently noticed the amount in there seems to reduce. I tried asking SWMS (She Who Must Shop) what she thinks might be happening, but she just stands there in her new outfits and denies all knowledge ..... 🙄
Funnily enough that is exactly what happens to me!!! Are they related? :xrofl::xrofl::xrofl:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back