Travelling Portsmouth - Santander Mid Dec 2020 Advice? (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Z

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
So looking at the spanish travel site today am i correct in thinking that the UK is now not on the list of at risk countries so therefor we now do not need a negative covid test 72 hours before travel?
<Broken link removed> and Spanish travel site here the PDF is dated from today 30/11 till 13/12 for info. I have probably misread it as this seems to differ from what is on the UK gov site.

Bluemooner

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 30, 2012
Ribble Valley
Funster No
MH
Dreamseeker Fifth Wheel
Exp
4 years
Bet they just forgot to put us on the list judging by some of the country's on it

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
So looking at the spanish travel site today am i correct in thinking that the UK is now not on the list of at risk countries so therefor we now do not need a negative covid test 72 hours before travel?
<Broken link removed> and Spanish travel site here the PDF is dated from today 30/11 till 13/12 for info. I have probably misread it as this seems to differ from what is on the UK gov site.

Reino Unido

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 15, 2020
according to the sat nav, I am about here..
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Just arrived in Santander today, parked up at Somoparque.
At Portsmouth they asked to see my negative test results to get onto ferry at the custom booth.
Prior to getting off the ferry at Santander, Spanish came on board and took temperature test and asked for the paper form FCS inglés_barco_V3, which they took away in a carrier bag.
Normal passport control and no one asked for my Covid free test certificate on entry to Spain.
At no point did any customs official check the vehicle either side.
I did two tests ordered online with Randox and both emailed back with certificate attached with passport number within 24 hours. Cost £120 each.
I sent the first test off from Exeter on Saturday morning from DX couriers for the ferry and the other Monday morning for entry into Spain. I had the result for the last test emailed to me on Tuesday afternoon.
Hope this helps.

Razamataz

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 18, 2018
Dunfermline, Fife, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia I7400plus
Exp
Since March 2018
Thanks for sharing the information....glad you made it!!
Keep us informed on your onward travels.
Please!!
Enjoy your BBQ Christmas 🎄

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

• Thanks
Reactions: zac
Feb 22, 2020
Funster No
MH
La Strada
Exp
Financial Times suggests EU to bar non essential UK travellers from Jan 1....

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Too late, I am already in EU...:cool:
Be aware of the Rule of Transit that exists within Spain.....just saying....plenty of accurate information on the WEB and previously posted on Fun...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back