Travel inside Spain - warning (1 Viewer)

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
Bars and Restaurants to close in Murcia., I suspect it won't be long before Valencia follow suit, however I hope I'm wrong.
Cheers
Ed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

• Informative
Reactions: f6c

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
You're lucky you're not in Murcia. Curfew, only able to move about within your town's boundaries and, from midnight tonight, all bars and restaurants closed for at least two weeks. Takeaway service only.

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
May 7, 2017
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
2017 Chausson 718XLB 180
Exp
20 years
You're lucky you're not in Murcia. Curfew, only able to move about within your town's boundaries and, from midnight tonight, all bars and restaurants closed for at least two weeks. Takeaway service only.
Sorry to hear about the Curfew, keep safe

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Just read on another forum that a couple had docked at Bilbao yesterday or day before and had driven down to Alicante without a hitch,,BUSBY.

Aug 5, 2017
Skelmersdale
Funster No
MH
RV WindSport 32A
Exp
5 years only
I definitely do reach my own conclusions upon reading and listening to various sources including the BBC which I find one of the least biased.

I mainly read the Guardian online these days, read the Independent for many years and the Sunday Times, even the Telegraph occasionally, non of whose editorial policies I would completely agree with.

In what way do you find the BBC 'profoundly' biased, in it's news reporting? In current affairs programmes? Please furnish us with some examples.

I see that you have failed to answer my question, are you a politician?:Smile:
BBC? Biased reporting? Ask Martin Bashir!

Aug 5, 2017
Skelmersdale
Funster No
MH
RV WindSport 32A
Exp
5 years only
Currently in Lagos P.T Arrived in Santander 31/10/20 stopped on way down through Spain several times. NO police or border checks, occasional temp check on sites. If you keep to yourselves then can not see a problem!

Attachments

• Lagos.jpg
    Lagos.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 31
May 10, 2018
Bucks
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Augusta
Exp
MH newbie but we owned a caravan previously.
Trouble is everything changes so quickly and you have to read things closely.. We left Almeria area on 26/10. Drove back to Calais for 30/10. No problems. You could even travel overnight in France if you downloaded the relevant form and ticked the "long transit journey" box or whatever they called it. Only noticed yesterday on gov.uk site that while in quarantine if we can't get food delivered by anyone we are allowed out to shop for food. We booked a delivery while still in France so problem there.

Rules have probably changed again by now.

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Trouble is everything changes so quickly and you have to read things closely.. We left Almeria area on 26/10. Drove back to Calais for 30/10. No problems. You could even travel overnight in France if you downloaded the relevant form and ticked the "long transit journey" box or whatever they called it. Only noticed yesterday on gov.uk site that while in quarantine if we can't get food delivered by anyone we are allowed out to shop for food. We booked a delivery while still in France so problem there.

If you are allowed out to shop but not have delivery what bonkers idiot drew up that idea.

May 10, 2018
Bucks
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Augusta
Exp
MH newbie but we owned a caravan previously.
If you are allowed out to shop but not have delivery what bonkers idiot drew up that idea.

"problem"
Should read "no problem" !

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
I dont think the police will be too worried about the trickle of motorhomes moving about Europe when its compared to air travel..3000 people flew into the uk just from Denmark last week so how many are flying into other European countries? On our drive home from Benicasim we only saw probably a couple of caravan/motorhomes actually travelling in France and i think one in Spain..BUSBY,,

May 7, 2017
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
2017 Chausson 718XLB 180
Exp
20 years
My mate and his wife flew from Turkey, last Lockdown , he said we were allowed to go shopping on way home, but, as he lives here in a Static caravan he needed food and drink like anybody else who arrives back in country I understand like you it seems to be a funny old world , needless to say we Didn't go onto his Campsite as the Turks hid their real numbers of Covid 19 figures. what a surprise that is.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back