Tip about endless breeze 12v fan (2 Viewers)

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
My fan arrived from Florida with daughter and enjoying it's cooling effects in the Loire right now (y)
It was delivered with four screws missing from the case but we're easily replaced and no vibrations

Imbiber

LIFE MEMBER
May 12, 2009
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
Dyson AM06 = £250 :eek: !!! Ouch.
And isn't 12v
We all have different ideas of VFM (and Dyson isn't on my list).

Arrived today with 2 year guarantee and 35 day money back guarantee.

Looks like something you'd be happy to put on display rather than stick in the roof of a toilet.

Remote control, timer, quiet.......oh and best of all:

IT WORKS!!

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
Arrived today with 2 year guarantee and 35 day money back guarantee.

Looks like something you'd be happy to put on display rather than stick in the roof of a toilet.

Remote control, timer, quiet.......oh and best of all:

IT WORKS!!
As I said - people have different ideas of value :rolleyes:...
Delighted you're happy with your fan.

Imbiber

LIFE MEMBER
May 12, 2009
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
As I said - people have different ideas of value :rolleyes:...
Delighted you're happy with your fan.

Clearly you don't own an Endless Breeze or have even seen one?

£100 for a cheap piece of plastic and a 12v fan?

A product that clearly doesn't work from new, with endless stories of fans out of balance.

People cobbling diy fixes, using blue tax, plastic washers etc. to make it work as it should and convince themselves they've got a good piece of kit?

I think I know where the value lies (y)

I'm sure you had the same thought process when buying your motorhome and every additional accessory you've furnished it with.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 26, 2017
Mid Suffolk.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Inca
Exp
Eight Years and 28,000 Miles.

A product that clearly doesn't work from new, with endless stories of fans out of balance.

People cobbling diy fixes, using blue tax, plastic washers etc. to make it work as it should and convince themselves they've got a good piece of kit?

I'm sure you had the same thought process when buying your motorhome and every additional accessory you've furnished it with.
The thing is though, it is 12v.. and probably the best 12volt fan on the market (according owners to reviews, including my own), and though out of balance still does a magnificent job of blowing air.. which is the only reason for buying a fan.. and is very easily balanced.
So for me it's well worth the £100..
Someone has mentioned a 240v fan for £250, that's no good to me or many others..

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
Clearly :rolleyes:
Post#16
https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/extractor-fan.134747/#post-1947679
As above - so that value for money aspect works for me on two levels,
1) I've got a fan that's considerably less than a Dyson one
2) It appears I got a bargain when compared to others have paid :)
...and a 12v fan is what I wanted - a 230v one would have useless to me at Stratford last week :cool:.
My fan works very well, thank you.
There are also plenty of reviews about poor Dyson quality issues as well :whistle:.
I can't speak for others, but there are also plenty of recommendations for the Endless Breeze on this forum alone - but the fan I bought is a "good piece of kit"
And so we come full circle - to what I originally posted, which you seem to take issue with - I repeat;
"As I said - people have different ideas of value :rolleyes:...
Delighted you're happy with your fan."

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Not wishing to fan the flames of discontent with the Endless-breeze, but I speak as I find. I bought one second hand last year, it was noisy, out of balance, and in my opinion, just cheap plastic junk.. hated it.

Replaced it with a 12" desk fan from Tesco.. £15, it's quiet, runs on 240v or on a small 12v inverter.. rated at 45watts.. stands on it's own without walking around and it oscillates .. no comparison.

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
But nonetheless a few minutes with some masking tape and a couple of small washers and it was turbine smooth.. result? very pleased.
Hi, where did you put the washers and masking tape. Our vibrates terribly. It really is a very poor plasticy bit of kit for the price. Hubby is a bit miffed at what I had to pay for it so any info to make it better would help. Thanks.

Jan 26, 2017
Mid Suffolk.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Inca
Exp
Eight Years and 28,000 Miles.
There's a youtube video showing how to fix this issue..

I undid the four screws holding the casing together, then the single screw holding the fan on.. I then put a small metal rod through the centre of the fan and let it settle so the bottom of the fan would be the heavy bit, made a tiny mark, put the fan back on, then trial and error with tape and some washers on the opposite side to the mark quickly balanced it out.
It sounds a bit of a faff, but actually took me about 10-15 mins..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
Been testing my four endless breeze fans.
IMAG1026.jpg

The board needs painting yet but they run as smooth as a sowing machine and they were only a couple of quid each... oh and only take 0.9amps in total (y)

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
I`ve just come back from France and in the heat our recently purchased Endless Breeze was was invaluable.
It moves a massive amount of air with a very welcome cooling effect.
It was most popular with our dog who positioned himself in front of it whatever direction it was pointing !
I managed to purchase mine in USA and bought back in baggage, much cheaper way to do it if you can

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back