They should be ashamed who chucked this away | Page 3 | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network

They should be ashamed who chucked this away

Mattyjwr

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
Check the wheel rims. Some bikes have rims worb thin through wear (braking) and have become dangerous.

Mar 24, 2010
stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
relay lwb pvc
Exp
6 years
WhenI was a young lad there was a council tip near me where the "bin lorries "used to tip their stuff.On site was the "caretaker ? --a little old man named Aurther Keeling who used to sort out the old bike bits/pram wheels (go carts ) and any other interesting bits (to kids like us anyway ).After school me and a cou[le of mates would go up and collect the said bits to build bikes (nobody had a new one as I know ) and "go carts.Justup the road from me on the way was (still is ! ) a hairpin corner side of the wood.When the wagons from Croxden gravel came round we would jump out the side and hang on the rear tipper bar until the next corner Wagons were a bit slower then.

Nov 18, 2011
Funster No
My self and the wee man will be out on our tip bikes tomorrow for our Daley exercise the roads are dead just now don't know why

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 19, 2020
North Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670SC
Exp

Most things from the 70s was built proper and made to last, not like today's throw away society trash, you may have got an odd exception which you have highlighted.
[/QUOTE]
Like Morris marinas :giggle:

West Country Motorhomes
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Rhino Installs