Thetford N3000 Fridge/freezer (1 Viewer)

D

Dafydd 2

Deleted User
Currently having a problem with the tall version of the above in our Autotrail Apache. It works perfectly fine when running off the engine battery and on 240 mains. The problem only occurs when working with gas. While it may operate fine for a couple of hours or more, Led panel lights then start flashing indicating that it is off and I have to restart again. I do wonder whether the flame is being blown out by wind or breeze via the exterior vent. Any suggestions on how to solve this would be appreciated. The unit is still under warranty, but there is no time to check it in to the Dealer before we're away to France. Thanks.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Unless the vents are facing the windward side with a force 12 gale blowns the flame will not get blown out.
More likely to be a partly blocked jet or faulty gas valve. Worth taking the jet out and cleaning it but do not poke anything in the jet. If you can, blow it with an air line or an aerosol of inert gas, failing that try soaking it in petrol.,

OP
OP
D

Dafydd 2

Deleted User
Lenny, thanks for that. Pardon my ignorance, but how do I access the jet ? Thanks again.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back