These blue banner things (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
How does it work , I have started putting some Aires on but I get stumped when it comes to putting a map on, how do you do it?

Feb 3, 2013
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
ENC Fifer Touring M
Exp
Since the 90's
I put one on for the first time yesterday, fairly straighforwars but i had to edit mine as I didn't realise there is a 'location' box underneath where you enter all the details. I just put in the google map co-ords there and hey presto, it appears on the main map.
You can go back and edit it if you want to change something.

Pete

Dec 30, 2015
Bury
Funster No
MH
Pilote G650L
Exp
Three years
How does it work , I have started putting some Aires on but I get stumped when it comes to putting a map on, how do you do it?
What are these blue banners of which you speak? :oops:

Edit: OK, found it!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
I put one on for the first time yesterday, fairly straighforwars but i had to edit mine as I didn't realise there is a 'location' box underneath where you enter all the details. I just put in the google map co-ords there and hey presto, it appears on the main map.
You can go back and edit it if you want to change something.

Pete
Thanks I'll have a go later.
But what happens if I don't know them?

Feb 3, 2013
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
ENC Fifer Touring M
Exp
Since the 90's
Thanks I'll have a go later.
But what happens if I don't know them?
If you know where it is on google maps, just zoom into the location and 'right click' and it should show the co-ords at the top of the box, or just click on the 'whats here' option and that should give you the co-ords as well.

Pete

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
If you know where it is on google maps, just zoom into the location and 'right click' and it should show the co-ords at the top of the box, or just click on the 'whats here' option and that should give you the co-ords as well.

Pete
Ain't got a click on me phone either left or right :( :(

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years

Pete
So being serious :doh: do I have to set the Google map thingy up first then copy and paste it or a screen shot or what

Feb 3, 2013
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
ENC Fifer Touring M
Exp
Since the 90's
If you've got an android phone then just pinch to zoom in to where your location is on google maps and hold your finger over the spot, the co-ords should then appear in the box at the top. (y)
If you have an apple device then i haven't a clue. :giggle:

Pete

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
If you've got an android phone then just pinch to zoom in to where your location is on google maps and hold your finger over the spot, the co-ords should then appear in the box at the top. (y)
If you have an apple device then i haven't a clue. :giggle:

Pete
Cheers mate, I have managed to put one up, might go mad now, you will wish you hadn't told me :giggle: :doh:

Feb 3, 2013
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
ENC Fifer Touring M
Exp
Since the 90's
Nice one, just seen it.

Co-ords are slightly off, you might get a bit wet parking there. :LOL:

Pete

Join us or log in to post a reply.